2016 gun list

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I'm planning on getting either the P320C .45 or the Mod2 .45 acp. but I really would like the get a AR15 but I can't hide that from the wife.:)

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I'm planning on getting SOMETHING - just to tick off the libtards, if nothing else! :favorites37:

Probably AR lowers... maybe another 1911.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Already picked up a KSG. Still looking for the Para Ordnance 12.45 Limited Stainless and a Ruger PC9 Carbine. Both are out of production and I need to find a pre loved one.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I want to get something but I just don't know yet, I would like to get a .45 acp those I just pick up a .40 S&W Gen3 G22 police trade a couple of months ago.

Trijicon HD sight that I install.

Took it out for the first time when I bought it, I love it.

I my Alien Gear holster.

oppo

Full Access Member
Not sure what else is on the list but I plan to finish my fde 6.8 AR build.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like keltec 22 mag pistol was the top seller for 2015. No wonder 22 magnum ammo is hard to find.
How many believe in more gun control ??????? O Stupid keeps saying most of us want more controls, I have not meet on person who does. Criminals in action in the white house.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Looks like keltec 22 mag pistol was the top seller for 2015. No wonder 22 magnum ammo is hard to find.
How many believe in more gun control ??????? O Stupid keeps saying most of us want more controls, I have not meet on person who does. Criminals in action in the white house.

Guilty on the PMR.

One other gun I would like in my collection is an IBM Corp M1 Carbine. But a quick look on Gunbroker shows me that's not going to happen. Way out of my price range for something that's just going into the safe.

I use to work for IBM in a past lifetime.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I've also been looking at getting a AR's but I'm not sure what caliber I want to go with, either the 5.56 or a .308, so what do you guys think one way or another?

oppo

Full Access Member
It really depends on what you plan to do with it. For a general purpose shtf/home defense/fun gun, 5.56 is hard to beat. If you want to really reach out, hunt big game, or just like more powerful cartridges, .308 is a better choice.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
.223 or .308.....hmmmmm........ Likes it's been said, it depends on what your going to use it for. It will be less expensive to feed it .223 vs .308. In a SHTF situation .223/5.56 will be easier to find IMO. But .308 is a very good "reach out and touch somebody" round. Ultimately, both are what you should end up with. Start with the AR15 and then get the AR10.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The blue hats that may be coming will have lots of 7.62 by 39 ammo . You might want one of these also.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yep, a nice AK or SKS is also good to have on hand. The 7.62 is a more potent round than the .223/5.56. A 9mm carbine wouldn't be a bad thing either. That way you can shoot the same round either through your pistol or you rifle.

If you have a Glock 9mm, there are carbines available that will accept the Glock mags. That's why I want a Ruger PC9 carbine. It will take my P85 mags. They're interchangeable.

kwo51

Full Access Member
2 sheriffs in florida have asked their county's citizens to arm themselves. Great to be in Florida.

doublestack

Bought too many guns in 2015, so i'm gonna limit myself to two new firearms purchases in 2016.

Due to soon be released w/ 4" 6" & 8" barrels, Dan Wesson 715 Pistol Pack:
case.jpg

Uberti 1873 .357:
1873-rifle-_-carbine-short_123739_140531.jpg

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yep, a nice AK or SKS is also good to have on hand. The 7.62 is a more potent round than the .223/5.56. A 9mm carbine wouldn't be a bad thing either. That way you can shoot the same round either through your pistol or you rifle.

If you have a Glock 9mm, there are carbines available that will accept the Glock mags. That's why I want a Ruger PC9 carbine. It will take my P85 mags. They're interchangeable.

Hmm, interesting and this and others are giving me a new outlook on this.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
.223 or .308.....hmmmmm........ Likes it's been said, it depends on what your going to use it for. It will be less expensive to feed it .223 vs .308. In a SHTF situation .223/5.56 will be easier to find IMO. But .308 is a very good "reach out and touch somebody" round. Ultimately, both are what you should end up with. Start with the AR15 and then get the AR10.

You mean a AR10 like this?

Attachments

• ar10a4c_up_950.jpg
    ar10a4c_up_950.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts