Why?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
What the fuck are you talking about.I changed the bulb when I got back from South East Asia in 1970. We are waiting for the younger men to get their shit together.If its dark were I am its because I have night vision on.

And i thank you for going to war my friend, if not for people like yourself our military would not be as strong as it is today...jmho

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
What the fuck are you talking about.I changed the bulb when I got back from South East Asia in 1970. We are waiting for the younger men to get their shit together.If its dark were I am its because I have night vision on.

I'll quote myself here, because we seem to just be going in circles anyway

Jo6pak said:
The problem is that everyone expects someone else to take care of the problems, or blames "them" for the degradation that "they" cause. It's easy not to take any responsibility, that way you can blame everyone else.

And since this thread is just chasing it's own tail, I'm done with it unless something new is brought to the conversation.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Why is Greenland covered in ice and snow and Iceland is green

I heard a historian once that said that the Viking explorers called it Greenland to encourage people to sail there and settle.
Kinda like the first land swindle??

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Some acts like it is. Mine is still performing so I can't complain.

I can't believe my wife got mad at me the other day when she came home from work. I was just sitting there staring at our marriage license so she asked what I was doing. When I replied that I was looking for the expiration date she got pissed. Women :crazy:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Some acts like it is. Mine is still performing so I can't complain.

I can't believe my wife got mad at me the other day when she came home from work. I was just sitting there staring at our marriage license so she asked what I was doing. When I replied that I was looking for the expiration date she got pissed. Women :crazy:

Did you read the fine print? You'll need a microscope to see it but it's there.

Then there's the ever changing unwritten rule book. We can't read it. We never get any updates. Yet, we are suppose to know it inside and out.

Members online

No members online now.