What would you do if you won the lottery?

ViperJeff

Administrator
Just found a 2004 RAM SRT-10 with 900 miles on the clock. I would cash my ticket and it would be my first purchase

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Just found a 2004 RAM SRT-10 with 900 miles on the clock. I would cash my ticket and it would be my first purchase

Hey Jeff sounds it like a real garage queen..or maybe it was driven by some old lady just to the store and back. One time I had a list of about a dozen classic cars I wanted if I won the big one. But now a custom golf cart with a bar while retiring early in sunny Arizona sounds more practical. Funny how your priorities change as you get older.

USMC1188

I would immediately let my wife quit her job and stay home like she would love to do.... I'd buy us a nice house with some land and a big detached garage. Pick up a few new rides and guns, then go back to job hunting for a police department

kwo51

Full Access Member
Can I get the girl in the first picture some candy? Nice rides, seen some down in the Villages that were insane.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Hey Jeff sounds it like a real garage queen..or maybe it was driven by some old lady just to the store and back. One time I had a list of about a dozen classic cars I wanted if I won the big one. But now a custom golf cart with a bar while retiring early in sunny Arizona sounds more practical. Funny how your priorities change as you get older.

I'm older with kid like dreams :yaoface2:

SWSS

Full Access Member
Give to God, pay off the house and the few other bills, get the wife a boob job and tummy tuck( or a new wife....), open a gym so I could look svelte again, hang with my children and work in my yard like my retired f---ing neighbors....and fly all of you sob's in for a shoot and BBQ weekend! Yup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yeah, we'd need to talk about his flying stuff. I'm not afraid mind you, I've done plenty of flying but I swore I'd never fly again unless it's an emergency. So if you'd be kind enough to just buy me an RV I'd happily drive out to the BBQ. And I'd have a place to stay right there with me. Nothing too fancy. I don't need a Prevost or Newell. I'd be happy with a fifth wheel.

Now about the tow vehicle..... It'd have to be a diesel...........

:bleh::bleh::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

SWSS

Full Access Member
Yeah, we'd need to talk about his flying stuff. I'm not afraid mind you, I've done plenty of flying but I swore I'd never fly again unless it's an emergency. So if you'd be kind enough to just buy me an RV I'd happily drive out to the BBQ. And I'd have a place to stay right there with me. Nothing too fancy. I don't need a Prevost or Newell. I'd be happy with a fifth wheel.

Now about the tow vehicle..... It'd have to be a diesel...........

:bleh::bleh::rofl::rofl:

Haha, ok sure, guess you want a crew cab? Shoot, I will just send my coach...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.