What no bacon???..take this you idiots!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Maybe a mental evaluation before CHP (even though she wasn't legal) isn't such a bad idea. I say this "tongue in cheek" of course. But these people who are armed that go off the deep end are giving the rest of us a bad name and giving our adversaries ammo to use against us.

But on the other hand, McDonald's forgot to put whipped cream on my Caramel Mocha Coffee one time and I almost lost it too.

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reminds me of this little gem.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK332QsfYRc]Falling Down - Fast Food debacle HD - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't eat fast food because of my diet but if I go with friends I'm strapped for sure....I don't trust anyone except family and a few friends..... call me paranoid but look at the bacon freak....wtf grow up lady. Next time I might be in the restaurant and double tap her ass..jmho....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
They did not put the special sauce on my big mac. That is worth fighting over. If I had a date with her I'd take her to the golden gate bridge and see if she could fly.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I like that movie Falling Down also..some say it was racist movie but there are definite times you just "lose it" and wanna take it out on the world. Believe me I have that urge sometimes too. I wouldn't do something that extreme but I can understand it. All of this is making me hungry..maybe I'll head up to Wendy's drive-thru but they better hold the onions.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
i like that movie falling down also..some say it was racist movie but there are definite times you just "lose it" and wanna take it out on the world. Believe me i have that urge sometimes too. I wouldn't do something that extreme but i can understand it. All of this is making me hungry..maybe i'll head up to wendy's drive-thru but they better hold the onions.

or else!!

Members online

No members online now.