Turning a real Glock into a mock-up?

Max

Full Access Member
Hello everyone

A couple of month ago I read somewhere that real pistoles can be modified to turn them into mock-ups, what means that they are full functional up to chambering a round, they are only unable to fire a shot.
Does anyone knows what these modifications are like, and maybe even what they cost?

I know there isn't much sense in owning a mock-up Glock, but with such a thing I could get some practical knowledge about handling a gun without braking local (german) laws.:favorites68:

Thanks,
Max

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Glock-Gas-Blowback-Airsoft-Gun/dp/B000K9ABSW]Amazon.com: Glock 17 Gas Blowback Airsoft Gun: Toys & Games[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQTJOp8eI[/ame]

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
That's really cool but for that price I can buy a new Glock....

True. However for dry fire training they are worth the money. A day at the range for my wife and I will cost more in ammo. I don't own one yet but I will in the very near future.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Point taken, I see why you want one know, I know you have quite a few guns so ammo is an issue....did you pic your wife a g34 yet?? Take care brother always good posts from ya......Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I have become addicted to USPSA matches. Between matches and practice my wife and I are going through about 1500 rounds a week. Hope to start reloading this winter if components start becoming available again. I will try to get some pics posted. I also now have a GoPro mounted to my hat so I can video the matches. See if I can get those posted as well.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have become addicted to USPSA matches. Between matches and practice my wife and I are going through about 1500 rounds a week. Hope to start reloading this winter if components start becoming available again. I will try to get some pics posted. I also now have a GoPro mounted to my hat so I can video the matches. See if I can get those posted as well.

Nice please do as they become available....concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.