True Christmas Story happened Today

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Awesome story here guys and it's real. I know this guy personally and he is on my FB. His name is Rick, He was my Real Estate Broker that I worked for years ago as a Real Estate agent. He himself is struggling and battling with cancer. He's lost all his teeth, all his hair and is now getting weak, losing weight and getting sick from a long aggressive bout of radiation treatment after an aggressive bout of Chemo last month. Hodgkins Lymphoma I believe is what he has. Here is his posts on FB today.

Rick Perry
7 hours ago

Trying to work and getting radiation every day that is starting to take its toll on me as making me very weak, but i hold my head up high and thank the good lord for seeing me through this.

Rick Perry
4 hours ago via mobile

I've been shopping with the cutes little 8 year old girl you will evet see that I don't even know shes a friend of my friends daughter she got no Christmas so I went and got her took her shopping she needed clothes im going to take a pic of her in her new dress shes so excited tell me if you think I did good on the dress I picked out im taking her to my house to take a shower if that tells you anything about her parents.

Rick Perry Nikki, i BOUGHT HER FIVE OUT FITS she had no school uniforms,panites,socks two pair of shoes and leatards ok i cant spell that word,now wraping toys while shes in the shower,
4 hours ago · Like · 6

Rick Perry
3 hours ago

Ok ladies tell me what you think of the dress and shoes I picked out for thos little Angel
602680_563835746977780_1042448853_n.jpg

Rick Perry
3 hours ago

Shes happy made my day
457619_563837563644265_569397389_o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.