Sorry ive been gone for while

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
ATTNTION MODERATERS PLEASE MOVE TO "THE LOUNGE" I POSTED IN WRONG AREA THANK YOU!!!!

I got into a car accident at the begining of the year and had to have two surgurys on my right kneecap (Patella) and still dealing with that and on st paddys day i had to put down my chiwawa whos been sick for awhile with liver cancer. just thought id check in and let everyone know i will be back soon moving again and looking for another companion dog just an fyi for my buddys

Attachments

• IMG_0999_2.jpg
    IMG_0999_2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
So sorry you're going through all this. Getting over an injury is one thing but then having to say goodby to a furry friend on top of that. Get well and hope you have another companion at your side soon.

oppo

Full Access Member
Glad to have you back and glad you're still kicking. Except for the surgeries, your year sounds a lot like mine. Someone ran into my son's car and took off. Then, he wrecked it. A water hauler (semi) hit my wife's car. We had to put down my daughter's miniature pincher (cancer). We will probably have to put down my wife's pug who is now blind, basically deaf, and has had back problems. Then, after working way to many hours and trying to drive home to be there with my wife and daughter when they put her min pin down, I fell asleep with the cruise set ar 75 and flipped my truck. Somehow, I walked away with just a bruise and a black eye. On the upside, I now have a nicer truck, lol.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wow i hope it gets better for ya oppo, you have had some bad luck for sure...I hope it gets better for ya and the lord was in your truck with ya because you should not have gotten just bruised up while fliping your truck.....God Bless
Jeffrey AKA Concealed 27

Arckadian

sorry to hear that chief, I have been AWOL as well lately. . . School is coming to an end though, I have one more term and I have my Bachelor of Science degree. Cant wait for all the hard work to finally pay off.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I am so sorry to hear that!!!!.

I hope you mend smoothly! and best of luck to your dog also!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
My old Jack Russell (15) is almost blind has slow growing cancer but still will play catch all day. Not putting him down yet , glad they don't put us down yet . I would have been years ago.

Members online

No members online now.