SilvSRT10 in the house

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Hello all,

ViperJeff directed me here so I happily joined. I don't know anything about guns, Don't have any guns. If you handed one to me I wouldn't know which end to point. But if I did have one, anyone know where to pick up some .223 hollow points at a good price? Or some .45 ACP? Just picked up some 7.62x39 but I have no idea what to use it in. I also don't want a Kel Tec PMR 30 so if you have one to sell, I don't want it. Lol....

Arckadian

Welcome to the forums SilvSRT10. As for the rounds, you can get a pretty decent price at gun shows. We have a few posted on the calender that you can glance at. That is were we got some rounds last month. Not a bad price either.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forums SilvSRT10. As for the rounds, you can get a pretty decent price at gun shows. We have a few posted on the calender that you can glance at. That is were we got some rounds last month. Not a bad price either.
Thank you. I'll check out the gun show calendar. We have one here every so often. It's been awhile since I've been.

Arckadian

If you find a show you wish to add to the calender yourself please feel free. You will notice that the callenders are seperated by sections of the country.

ViperJeff

Administrator
You and me both.....

I know awhat I think is a great deal of what I have a passion for, now the trick is to learn what everyone else knows..... I need a bigger head

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You and me both.....

I know awhat I think is a great deal of what I have a passion for, now the trick is to learn what everyone else knows..... I need a bigger head

I need to install a USB port in my head. That way I can at least find my memories if I can keep the USB drives organized.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Hey Jeff, glad to be here. Maybe I'll learn something about these firearm thingamajiggers.

Just point the thingamajigger at the target and pull the triggerthingamajigger ,,,What else do you need to know about them hehehe ... Yep , I guess you were right on my thread .... There goes the neighborhood :D

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just point the thingamajigger at the target and pull the triggerthingamajigger ,,,What else do you need to know about them hehehe ... Yep , I guess you were right on my thread .... There goes the neighborhood :D

OK, next time I get my hands on one I'll definitely check it out. But it may be awhile. Last time I had one, people were jumping and ducking for cover as I swung the thing around asking if I was doing it right.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
OK, next time I get my hands on one I'll definitely check it out. But it may be awhile. Last time I had one, people were jumping and ducking for cover as I swung the thing around asking if I was doing it right.

hahaha , You know there is going to be a Training thread on here in the hopefully very very near future ..... Arkadian / Jeff help needed on isle SilvSRT10 ASAP hahaha:D

Arckadian

nah its not that way these days.... They have come up with a new torture... Front, back, go. Front = Pushups. Back = situps. Go = jog in place. And you stay assigned to the last command until the drill sergent decides he wants you to do something else.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
nah its not that way these days.... They have come up with a new torture... Front, back, go. Front = Pushups. Back = situps. Go = jog in place. And you stay assigned to the last command until the drill sergent decides he wants you to do something else.

Don't want to do that neither........PT ain't my thang.

Members online

No members online now.