Ruger LC9

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I picked up a Ruger LC9 on sale awhile back at Gander. So far I really like this pistol though it does shoot a bit low for me. Would like to see a lower front sight in the future.

This pistol is shooting the Hornady Critical Duty 135 grain +P very well and reliably so I ordered some 50 round boxes. I also have one pocket holster for it and am getting ready to order an IWB from High Noon in the near future.

Unfortunately the pistol only comes with 1 magazine! I have been looking around and can not believe the price for this little 7 round magazine. $24 - $30 plus shipping and handling for one. Did find one locally for $31 plus tax. Guess I need to bite the bullet and buy it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I picked up a Ruger LC9 on sale awhile back at Gander. So far I really like this pistol though it does shoot a bit low for me. Would like to see a lower front sight in the future.

This pistol is shooting the Hornady Critical Duty 135 grain +P very well and reliably so I ordered some 50 round boxes. I also have one pocket holster for it and am getting ready to order an IWB from High Noon in the near future.

Unfortunately the pistol only comes with 1 magazine! I have been looking around and can not believe the price for this little 7 round magazine. $24 - $30 plus shipping and handling for one. Did find one locally for $31 plus tax. Guess I need to bite the bullet and buy it.

I paid 30 bones for a 7rd ruger .380..... They kill you with S&H, Pick one up at the next gun show. There out there, if you really want one PM me and I will see what I can do for ya.....G19

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I paid 30 bones for a 7rd ruger .380..... They kill you with S&H, Pick one up at the next gun show. There out there, if you really want one PM me and I will see what I can do for ya.....G19

I appreciate it. I picked one up at Sportsmen Warehouse for $31 plus tax. Dang Glock 22 mags I get for $19.99 and they carry twice as many rounds :Big Laugh:

Members online

No members online now.