Our Victory Song!

Bluez

Full Access Member
And... :
screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-9-47-22-am.png

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now lets convince them to repeal the NFA .Silencers are a safety device that should be made readily available. The rest is just BS.

kwo51

Full Access Member
No goose bumbles for me ! The first wall to be built is around trump towers , won't stop a 747 ! As far as the rest of the story we will see. Hillary and her criminal group for prison.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I wonder if the Clinton mob will continue to put "Hits" out on Trump or if they are past that now. With all the crazy liberals having absolute conniption's over him winning, his secret service guys are going to have their hands full.

I thought that about BHO too. But on second thought, conservatives don't conduct themselves like that for the most part. Look at the demographics of most shooters. They're either muslim or democrat. Very rarely a white conservative.

Arckadian

Oh he is still receiving death threats and I would not be at all surprised if there were not several contracts out on his life. . . . It is Donald Trump after all. The real question is, who is stupid enough to try it, because his VP sounds like a real piece of work. . . .

priell3

Full Access Member
Amazing how the "tolerant" left is making all of these death threats, beating Trump supporters and calling for civil war. I thought we were supposed to be the violent ones.

Since those snowflakes are so anti-gun, how do they propose to win the battle?

Members online

No members online now.