Opinions wanted on new pistol to buy

chops

I have the Sig 229 .40 cal. and have not had a misfire,stovepipe or any other problems after approx. 1000+ rounds thru it. So yes I like it

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Good to hear no malfs....but its a sig so I would not expect it too.... they make a very reliable pistol, next to glocks my 2nd favorite... on my wish list a 220 in 45 acp with threaded barrel......

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Pistol comes with a 9mm barrel too. The mag is a doublestack, and can be loaded with either 9mm or or the Armscor .22 rounds. Apparently that 40Gr .22 comes flying out of the muzzle at about 2,000 FPS

kwo51

Full Access Member
5/7 run hot also, bastard rounds my be hard to get in the future. I like the 357 for small game,dear ,hog ,man. Long barrel 40 may be a good hunting round.Not sure, 10mm would be even better.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
5/7 run hot also, bastard rounds my be hard to get in the future. I like the 357 for small game,dear ,hog ,man. Long barrel 40 may be a good hunting round.Not sure, 10mm would be even better.

Killed a bore with my friends g20 on his property last year....10 mm is a very misunderstood round by some people, the FBI went to it after the shoot out that went terribly wrong I believe it was in late 80s... my memory is getting bad along with my hearing...getting older is killing me...lol

Members online

No members online now.