One million dollar reward

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
IRVINE, Calif. — A heavy police presence sectioned off a block of homes in a quiet Southern California suburb Sunday, as residents adjusted to life at the center of a sprawling manhunt for a fugitive whose police and military background and vitriolic online manifesto has put the region on high-alert.

Joe Palacio lives down the street from a home surrounded by authorities protecting a police captain mentioned as a target in Christopher Dorner's Facebook rant against those he held responsible for his dismissal from the LAPD five years ago.

Dorner, 33, is suspected of killing three people, including one police officer, and as the manhunt entered its fourth day with no success, authorities posted a $1 million reward for information leading to his capture.

Sounds like this guy won't be going down peacefully...:scum:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I've got a long time family friend who I grew up with on the old street in hood. Years ago, her and husband moved to Sugarloaf, CA now have 2 pre teen boys. If you're not familiar with Sugarloaf, CA, it's Big Bear Mountain. She says it's nothing short of massive chaos on the mountain since they found Dorner's truck torched up there.

The whole mountain is terrorized pretty much. Cops and Choppers everywhere and you can't leave or come back without a thorough search of your vehicle.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've got a long time family friend who I grew up with on the old street in hood. Years ago, her and husband moved to Sugarloaf, CA now have 2 pre teen boys. If you're not familiar with Sugarloaf, CA, it's Big Bear Mountain. She says it's nothing short of massive chaos on the mountain since they found Dorner's truck torched up there.

The whole mountain is terrorized pretty much. Cops and Choppers everywhere and you can't leave or come back without a thorough search of your vehicle.

My cousin lives on that mountain and they have already searched her cabin and are very LEOS are very present...They dont take kind to thoses who murder one of there own, and in this case he was trained in military and police if im not mistaken....Heres this about him....Concealed 27

Christopher Dorner: Suspected Cop Killer Is Dangerous Combination of Skills and Weapons - ABC News

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My cousin lives on that mountain and they have already searched her cabin and are very LEOS are very present...They dont take kind to thoses who murder one of there own, and in this case he was trained in military and police if im not mistaken....Heres this about him....Concealed 27

Christopher Dorner: Suspected Cop Killer Is Dangerous Combination of Skills and Weapons - ABC News

NO doubt. They have a Rambo on the loose.

He's not stupid either. You can tell by reading his manifesto, he's a pretty sharp dude.

I have a feeling he's already killed himself and the reason he went up there to do it beucase of the cold and snow. He could have dug himself a hole got in it, killed hiself, and know his body won't be found for quite some time due to cold weather and snow cover. Dogs can't even track a scent in those conditions. His body decomposition will be held off and preserved by the cold so there is no smell. It could be a couple months before he is found dead and the whole time, he's keeping many people terrorized until he's found dead.

It's either that, or he was down the mountain and out of dodge long before that truck torched itself on a timing device. But really, whey would he leave his survival gear and weapons in the truck if he wasn't going to snuff hisself???

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
NO doubt. They have a Rambo on the loose.

He's not stupid either. You can tell by reading his manifesto, he's a pretty sharp dude.

I have a feeling he's already killed himself and the reason he went up there to do it beucase of the cold and snow. He could have dug himself a hole got in it, killed hiself, and know his body won't be found for quite some time due to cold weather and snow cover. Dogs can't even track a scent in those conditions. His body decomposition will be held off and preserved by the cold so there is no smell. It could be a couple months before he is found dead and the whole time, he's keeping many people terrorized until he's found dead.

It's either that, or he was down the mountain and out of dodge long before that truck torched itself on a timing device. But really, whey would he leave his survival gear and weapons in the truck if he wasn't going to snuff hisself???

:suicide:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
:suicide:

Yup, that's my first guess. He's snuffed hisself already and just wanted the terror to last longer. Or he's bunkered down up there in that cold and snow where he can't be tracked by dogs. He's had years this to plan this you know. IIRC, he family has a cabin up there somewhere, so he may know the area well.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yup, that's my first guess. He's snuffed hisself already and just wanted the terror to last longer. Or he's bunkered down up there in that cold and snow where he can't be tracked by dogs. He's had years this to plan this you know. IIRC, he family has a cabin up there somewhere, so he may know the area well.

I think he may be baiting them into a trap and planning to ambush them with more than there ready for...:hidesbehindsofa: JMHO Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I sure hope he don't have access to the media. Cuz if he does, he'll be adding any media members to his target list, and the LAPD is doing nothing more than pissing him off even more with more and more of their lies.

I won't take his side because of what he's done and doing, but I have no doubt his claims are true. He tried to be a good cop, reported some wrong doing, crossed the blue line and it eventually got him fired. I was born and raised in So Cal. I've seen and heard more than enough to know LAPD is one of the most corrupt depts in the nation. The LA County Sherrifs isn't much better but not as bad. Ehhh the CHP, probably does hold a little dignity. I know a few CHP officers and not a one of them has bragged about things they've done to suspects/victims.

Just like all these shooters that do these massacres, this guy was bullied and beat down too. A person only tolerates so much before they snap, and seems this guy has a short fuse #1, and he let it brew on his mind for a few years and this is the result. Still doesn't justify what he's done and intends to do or wanted to do. But that's OK. Diane Frankestein and Obama will blame it all on us, the responsible gun owners who manage and control our anger.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I sure hope he don't have access to the media. Cuz if he does, he'll be adding any media members to his target list, and the LAPD is doing nothing more than pissing him off even more with more and more of their lies.

I won't take his side because of what he's done and doing, but I have no doubt his claims are true. He tried to be a good cop, reported some wrong doing, crossed the blue line and it eventually got him fired. I was born and raised in So Cal. I've seen and heard more than enough to know LAPD is one of the most corrupt depts in the nation. The LA County Sherrifs isn't much better but not as bad. Ehhh the CHP, probably does hold a little dignity. I know a few CHP officers and not a one of them has bragged about things they've done to suspects/victims.

Just like all these shooters that do these massacres, this guy was bullied and beat down too. A person only tolerates so much before they snap, and seems this guy has a short fuse #1, and he let it brew on his mind for a few years and this is the result. Still doesn't justify what he's done and intends to do or wanted to do. But that's OK. Diane Frankestein and Obama will blame it all on us, the responsible gun owners who manage and control our anger.

:smoke2: well put my friend...... Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
With that kind of reward money, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't Joe civilians or ex-military guys with their AR's and backpacks right now looking for him too..shoot on sight I'am sure will be the motto...:gunner:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
With that kind of reward money, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't Joe civilians or ex-military guys with their AR's and backpacks right now looking for him too..shoot on sight I'am sure will be the motto...:gunner:

I done thought of that, but the reward specifies, "leading to an arrest". You don't arrest a dead body.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Flash update:

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A law enforcement official says a person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings has exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains.

The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

The officer tells The Associated Press it's believed Christopher Dorner committed a residential burglary of a cabin and had a couple tied up in the cabin. One was able to get away and make a call.

Authorities responded to the location and gave chase Tuesday when Dorner fled in a stolen car. Gunfire was exchanged.

:gunner:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm talking to my friend that lives in Big Bear. He's in 7 Oakes which is halfway down the mountain of from Big Bear now. So she's feeling safer. Apparently he's in a Cabin at Hwy 38 and Glass Rd in Seven Oakes pinned down by local sheriffs awaiting a tactical team to show up, and that can take up to an hour to get the team there half way up the mountain from San Bernadino County, and LAPD SWAT is apparenlty on the way too.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
KInda sucks, FAA just called for a No Fly Zone around the mountain, so now all the media choppers have to split. I was hoping to see this shoot out live on TV. Damn !!! :rofl:

On a Serious note. Hoping for an end with no more injuries, bloodshed or deaths.

armoredman

Full Access Member
2 deputies injured in the initial exchange of fire, trying to air evac them out. Dorner believed holed up in a cabin, surrounded. Giving it a %2 chance he will be taken alive.

armoredman

Full Access Member
One of the two deputies has died. SWAT raided the cabin, cabin is on fire. Chance Dorner will be taken alive, IMHO, is now 0%. They will not let him surrender, even if he wanted to, and I have no sympathy for the murderer.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I was told there was a single gunshot just before the fire started. :suicide: It's all over.

Of course, that's not confirmed. Just Sayin !!!

We can't get confirmation that this criminal has killed hisself, cuz this other lying crminal is taking up all the airwaves. Thank God for Cable TV. Tonight is Food Channel night on TV.

Members online

No members online now.