New rear Cover Plate

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got a new GLOCK rear cover plate on my G23, Add a little something to it....Sorry picture is not great but best i could do...
COncealed 27

Attachments

• 1024131115.jpg
    1024131115.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 9

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sorry, need to find my glasses, squinting and it still looks fuzzy

Yeah that's what happens when u get old, I have to wear reading glasses to Jeff so don't feel bad. I also need a hearing aid...lol, I'm making that appointment today, sucks getting old I got enough problems now more shit wrong with me. Oh well I got my guns and I'm alive and very thankful for that, I should not be here but for some reason god has keep me here, he has plans for for me and for that I'm thankful.....God Bless All
Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
Yeah that's what happens when u get old, I have to wear reading glasses to Jeff so don't feel bad. I also need a hearing aid...lol, I'm making that appointment today, sucks getting old I got enough problems now more shit wrong with me. Oh well I got my guns and I'm alive and very thankful for that, I should not be here but for some reason god has keep me here, he has plans for for me and for that I'm thankful.....God Bless All
Concealed 27

Your not old....... not even close to "getting"

Old is when your sitting in a skilled nursing facility drooling down yours shirt and sitting in you own urine and wondering why the person sitting next to you stinks

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Your not old....... not even close to "getting"

Old is when your sitting in a skilled nursing facility drooling down yours shirt and sitting in you own urine and wondering why the person sitting next to you stinks

Thanks my friend I needed to smile...this makes two mornings in a row a post by someone made here on this site has made my day by a post or comment...... I like what kwo said to, star trek references are always good..lol
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.