New Holster design

kwo51

Full Access Member
If I could make a suggestion Sirs. First let me say I have 2 of your on the belt holsters and use them on the range. My wife and I both use them for our 1911s. I have a different brand in the waist band for my glock, looks like this design. Suggestion: make the holster with inter changeable gun holder. Your gear is top of the line. Send royalties to Sargent Rock .His c-rations are old.

Last edited:

High Noon Holsters

Supporting Vendor
If I could make a suggestion Sirs. First let me say I have 2 of your on the belt holsters and us them on the range. My wife and I both use them for our 1911s. I have a different brand in the waist band for my glock, looks like this design. Suggestion make the holster with inter changeable gun holder. Your gear is top of the line. Send royalties to Sargent Rock .His c-rations are old.

Thank you for the suggestion. But that holster is different then anything on the market right now. Its impossible to have interchangeable holsters. Ours is not a holster riveted or sewed on a leather backing, thats the most common one and that could be done with that design.

Our holster is a one piece design and is cut exactly for the gun you order for. It gives way more support designed this way. The problem is its expensive and time cunsuming to do it this way.

But thats what we wanted, the top of the line, who needs another Crossbreed or Milt Sparks copy on the market. (Both being nice holsters, no negative intended)

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Good answer and thanks for the good work. A little pricey for me until I empty my holster draw.

otasan

Full Access Member
I have just two holsters for my G17 - a Safariland shoulder holster and a Bianchi belt holster (4/4L)

armoredman

Full Access Member
That particular design they mentioned at the beginning of the article is reall cool - youtube video here,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2OBjw6hU8]Double Jeopardy - YouTube[/ame]

I did a review of this fine rig elsewhere on this forum. :)

Members online

No members online now.