Nebraska school officials want boy named "Hunter" to change his name

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I have a friend who has a son named Blade. Wonder how long until this is a problem for the schools??

Jesus H Christ on a crutch anyway

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
They really have taken this to the extreme. Where did all this start? Who handed down these rules and zero tolerance BS?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My parents taught in public schools for 30 years.... none of this shit happened when they were teaching..
Its a joke now, if I have kids they will not attend public schools. Pretty sad considering what my parents did for a living......... Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
In 1965 at South West high school Miami Fla. a Black girl shot another Black girl over a boy in the bathroom. I heard the shoots from my room. I use the Black term because that is what they were.The white kids were of a different culture then.We have brought the whole nation down to their level instead of bring it up to the white culture level.It is more social economic than color I think but we need to get a grip on it. Before the WAR!!!!!!! It is not new.We should be judged by the content of our character not the color of their skin!!!!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
In 1965 at South West high school Miami Fla. a Black girl shot another Black girl over a boy in the bathroom. I heard the shoots from my room. I use the Black term because that is what they were.The white kids were of a different culture then.We have brought the whole nation down to their level instead of bring it up to the white culture level.It is more social economic than color I think but we need to get a grip on it. Before the WAR!!!!!!! It is not new.We should be judged by the content of our character not the color of their skin!!!!!!

Judge by character, not color...that's the way I was raised. But in today's world that does not seem to happen. It seems anymore that people blame crime on the wrong people due to there race which is not true. Its the thug attitude no matter color of skin........

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
News Article said:
A 3 year-old deaf boy in Lincoln, Nebraska is being bullied by public school officials to change his name because the hand sign for Hunter Spanjer looks like a weapon.

This is the problem. Schools don't want anything that represents a firearm. Not a hand signal, not a Hello Kitty bubble gun, not a Pop Tart. They have taken it to the extreme of ridiculousness. Home school if you can folks. Don't let your children be indoctrinated by these idiots.

Members online

No members online now.