• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 37

KingFriday

She's a
2zs0375.jpg

Last edited:

Arckadian

ONE MORE DAY!!!!.... until I get to the firing range and test it out that is :D I can not wait for 10am to roll around. I plan to be at the range at that time

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
The XDs is cool! It's the one I was going to buy, but was unavailable when I went to buy it. So I "settled" on my Kimber Ultra Carry II. ;)

Arckadian

I have seen only one other XDS and that was yesterday at the grand opening of Sheels in Salt Lake...... I bet that if I went there today that weapon would be gone already. It is a very hot item right now, so I know I got lucky when I got mine.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
I have seen only one other XDS and that was yesterday at the grand opening of Sheels in Salt Lake...... I bet that if I went there today that weapon would be gone already. It is a very hot item right now, so I know I got lucky when I got mine.

Definitely a hot item. When I went to the store, where I had seen one on display, they had none. The manager told me he has 19 on order and has no idea when they will come in. They are back ordered... waaaaaaay back!

Arckadian

Yeah I know... When I found one at the gun show I was just going to put it on layaway so to speak and get it in November..... but there were a lot of people eyeballing the weapon and they already had offers to buy it... the only reason I think it was still there when I got there on sunday was I had called in advance a few days before the show and asked them to hold it for me.

The final desicion on purchase came down to rolling a Die 100 and if it was above 50 I was getting the weapon.... I rolled an 86:p

Arckadian

I have taken the XDS to the range twice now...... It is a great weapon and very accurate. I just need to improve my skills a bit. More range time needed, but I am not to bad

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
I don't want to start some anti-capitalist debate about Bud's (already been through that at XDtalk.com), but I have to say that I'm surprised Buds of all people (who are usually very competitive), is jumping on the "well, people will pay whatever we ask so lets gouge the hell out of them" bandwagon.

$650 for a non-stainless XDS is off the wall. Hell, it's off the wall even for a stainless one! I paid less than that locally out the door, after tax, and didn't have to wait for it to be shipped or pay a transfer fee. I guess that's not the point of this thread though. As a previous Buds customer, it's just kinda sad to see them doing that...but clearly the market will pay the price, so I guess nobody can fault them too much for doing it and making some extra dough. If you've got extra money burning a hole in your pocket, buds usually has them in stock.

I will agree that the XDS is one fine little blaster. I really dig mine. I need to get out to the range this weekend too.

Arckadian

I am going out with my father and grandfather tomorrow.... Should be a lot of fun... Ihad to go out and purchase some rounds today, but I am looking forward to the gun show so I can get some better priced ones :D

Members online

No members online now.