moving

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well I got everything moved finally...cable was out last week got that and my net hooked up. Got over my illness so everything's going good. My other half is gonna decorate, I don't get into pictures and stuff except for my gun pics. Hope that's it for awhile, what a pain in the butt but I'm done!!!

Concealed 27

Arckadian

My other half is currently in the front yard trying to plant something so that the yard doesn't look like a post apocalyptic home. Our yard looks like it hasn't been taken care of in decades....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My other half is currently in the front yard trying to plant something so that the yard doesn't look like a post apocalyptic home. Our yard looks like it hasn't been taken care of in decades....

Lol, my mom used to kill everything in the yard........

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I want to move one more time as well. NC mountains are calling me. And I want the whole mountain. Bunches of acres. Have to see how that works out.

My wife has the yard looking like the Garden of Eden. Plants all over the place.

Glad you got your move over with and are feeling better.

ninja man

Full Access Member
I want to move one more time as well. NC mountains are calling me. And I want the whole mountain. Bunches of acres. Have to see how that works out.

My wife has the yard looking like the Garden of Eden. Plants all over the place.

Glad you got your move over with and are feeling better.
complete with the fig leaves?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
complete with the fig leaves?

I want so much property it won't matter. I'm talkin' 100 to 200 acres. If someone wanders on my property and sees me nekkid. That's their problem. Yeah, they'll need eye bleach.....and therapy.
And that includes my current setup. I'm on 3.5 acres right now but I'd like the opportunity to take it to the next level.

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
one of these days, if i ever make enough money, i would like to buy some property for all of my offroad adventures........ long time from now.....

oppo

Full Access Member
Looks like I am fixing to be moving as well. Getting a place a little ways out of town on a few acres. It isn't quite big enough and far enough out for firearms but at least I can shoot the bow all I want.

ninja man

Full Access Member
whatever you do, dont use your garage a backstop........ my youngest daughter missed and poked a hole in our garage. oops..... wife want happy at all.....

oppo

Full Access Member
Whoops :)

I will have about 200 yards worth of trees to use as a backstop with a 2, 000 acre ranch behind me.

ninja man

Full Access Member
luckily her bow was only a 20lb pull, so the arrow didnt go completely through. but i much prefer your backstop......

Members online

No members online now.