moving

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I know I'm not the only one who hates moving but that's what hopefully I will finish up tommorow and got the cable coming at 2 sat. What a pain in the ass....just thought I'd share my misery lol, Concealed 27:banghead:

oppo

Full Access Member
At least TN is one of the better states as far as gun laws. I believe TN allows OC, as well.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Can't believe how many people are moving this weekend. Got the Son moved to his first home. Very Proud of Him

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
yeah I got the cable guy coming today and Im sick, so I have to deal with waiting on him while not feeling well at all. when it rains it pours.......lol

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ditto and don't worry about the 9mm carbine it is not big enough for zombies anyway. Get better.

Arckadian

Yup as me dad just said he helped me move into first home. Just barely got my Internet up..... Guess what? I am back to torment y'all :)

ninja man

Full Access Member
when i move, i just throw everything in giant garbage bags. if after 3 months, i didnt open the bag, i toss it in the garbage. wife hates that. its how i clean too. she especially hates when i pack for a hotel. same garbage bag. one with clean clothes, and a second for dirty clothes. suitcases are too bulky......

but enjoy that move of yours. it always sucks. and get better

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Told the wife I got one more move in me..to the fridge for a beer. Actually to Arizona were hoping by next year..I hear down there that you can carry guns just like Wyatt Earp in public...sweet.

3898130884_5ea5693bf4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.