Looking to build my own mini gun,uzi,AK-47,and AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip777

I already have an AR-15 and an AK-47 but I am looking to build my own AK-47,AR-15, 40 cal. UZI, and a mini gun. I want the mini gun to run 7.62 ammo out of it. Can anyone e-mail me blueprints. The hardest 2 is going to be the mini gun and the 40 cal. Uzi. These will be my first guns ever building myself. So I would rather have experience help because I dont want any accidents.

Arckadian

Weapons of an Automatic nature are not exactly something that can legally be owned unless you have the appropriate documentation (if I am not mistaken). I am not really sure anyone here can help you with that.

oppo

Full Access Member
Civilians can only legally own automatic weapons that were registered as such prior to Sept. 30, 1986. Beyond that, you must be law enforcement, military, or a manufacturer.

flip777

There is a document I read in the law that it is not against the law to build your own semi-automatic guns you just cant sell them. As for proper documents I have a class 3 license so I am covered there. I just dont have 300,000 for a mini-gun so I want to build my own. I had to have my tommy gun registered and my one 9mm uzi registered. I want to design a 40cal uzi though.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
First off, everything you're talking about is illegal. So even if you did have a clue about what you were talking about, you'd be an idiot for putting it on a public forum.

Second, you can't make an AK or an AR full auto without machine work. There's no magic pin or spring that makes them go fast.

Third, even if you did have your class 3(which I doubt), it wouldn't make a difference. You would need your 02 SOT- manufacturer

Hand grenades... are you serious!?!?!?

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Civilians can only legally own automatic weapons that were registered as such prior to Sept. 30, 1986. Beyond that, you must be law enforcement, military, or a manufacturer.

Yup, pretty much. It's US made machine guns prior to 1986... foreign made prior to 1968.

Last edited:

flip777

Yes you are correct there is machine work that has to be done not much though. As for being an idiot thanks. You are also correct about the 02 Sot manufacturer. Thats why I was wanting opinions on building the mini gun. Hand grenades you bet. I am going to be honest with you I am not giving my shit up for nobody. I rather go out on my feet than on my knees and their is alot of that going on in the U.S. I am not a terrorist, I am not a trouble maker or a threat to the community but if shit hit the fan I am going to be ready. I am not going to be one of those idiots on their knees waiting for the bullet. I am not going to fight a war unless I have to and I am not taking a bow & arrow into a missle fight or grenade fight I am going to fight even but only if I have to. As far as being afraid of posting anything that is the problem with our society the are afraid to speak.

flip777

One other thing I have 6 kids I raise and I participate in school activities. I have went before the board about kids being bullied. When that big school shooting took place we realized alot of shit. We also encourage kids not to be bullied or bully others because it could trigger them. We also wanted the students to realize that some kids have it rougher at home than at school and when they go to school they have to deal with bullies. That is 78% of the reason kids go to school shooting or comit suicide and thats what we are trying to prevent. I have 4 girls and 2 boys and I teach them to defend themselves and defend the ones being bullied. I also teach my children not to be afraid to say what is on there mind. We the people need to put a stop to alot of the stuff going on because the police and government aren't doing it. If we step up and teach our kids about gangs and the problems if affects and teach them about what other people might be going through and they may have it rougher than others than we can make a change. But when you got rich snobs avoiding issues and stay away because there poor or look nappy it doesn't help kids or other people. As far as military goes I am going to have almost what they have. Most police officers and Military personel you cant trust. Look at the gang grafette that our soldiers was doing and acting. I am sorry but thats no example to set to the community or children.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
The ATF has been known to monitor forums like this. Nobody is going to give you advice on building illegal machine guns.

This is the type of person that makes the rest of us look bad, and could put the forum owner in hot water if unchecked. He has already admitted to a number of crimes. Somebody please ban this guy.

flip777

Look I am not trying to get anyone in trouble. And I am not off my rocker. All I was wanting was advice and I get kicked. And as far as what is going on with the society I am being honest. We do need to put a stop to alot of things. If we started in our schools it would make a difference. We also need to put a stop to the gangs and alot of violance. This is the reason alot of shit is the way it is because everybody reacts without even thinking of what is being said.

flip777

As far as admitting illegal stuff I havent done anything illegal. You pick my guns up they are semi-automatic but can be converted. As far as the other shit I cannot get in trouble because they are not live and the owner cannot get in trouble neither. I was just wanting some advice and it turned into big deal. That is what is wrong with this country. One thing starts small and than shit hits the fan.

flip777

If I was off my rocker how comes Senator Joe Donnely is making alot of changes that I recomended. I explained to him the same thing that I have explained here about the schools, gun control, ect and he is doing what he can. I also have contacted NRA signed documents that millions have signed plus gave input. My input was one of them that went in front of the presidant. It was about what gave them rights to own guns and not legal abiding citizens. So I have made great argument for the community and trying to make changes for it as well. What has anybody else done but critisize people.

flip777

Well I found a set of blueprints for a 9mm uzi but I will have to construct a barrel for 40 caliber bullets. Than I was checking out on the mini gun I think I am going to build a model one as a paintball gun just to see how the general information works so I found them plans as well for the paintball gun. I better clarify it that the mini gun will be a paintball gun for my model build. As for the uzi It will pop 3 rounds out on one trigger pull so this build might take me awhile. I race dirt UMP modifieds plus I fabricate out of the shop so it is going to be spare time build and alot of research. Any sugestions I am opened up. The UZI will not be fully automatic I wanted to clear that up too. Since I am off my rocker LOL. I am opened to suggestions

flip777

Yup, pretty much. It's US made machine guns prior to 1986... foreign made prior to 1968.

If you are a gun bulder for war how can you dog me when your guns are killing inocent people. If you build guns for the military how can you sell them your guns when they are more off the hook than any other US citizen. You say I am off the rocker who is really off the rocker

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
As far as admitting illegal stuff I havent done anything illegal. You pick my guns up they are semi-automatic but can be converted. As far as the other shit I cannot get in trouble because they are not live and the owner cannot get in trouble neither. I was just wanting some advice and it turned into big deal. That is what is wrong with this country. One thing starts small and than shit hits the fan.

Pretty funny how you deleted your post talking about having full auto FCG parts for your AR, and components for making live hand grenades. News flash, that's illegal. If you own an AR, and a full auto FCG... that's called intent.

You are asking for advice on how to make illegal machine guns on a public forum... that is a pretty big deal. Have fun trying to explain yourself to the ATf.

flip777

Can Someone help me post images on here. I make shelves to sell with wood burned images in the background and I wanted to post one of them. I have some that have indians, dolphins, and many other wood burned in the back. I also fabricate tools and other items as well

Last edited:

flip777

Pretty funny how you deleted your post talking about having full auto FCG parts for your AR, and components for making live hand grenades. News flash, that's illegal. If you own an AR, and a full auto FCG... that's called intent.

You are asking for advice on how to make illegal machine guns on a public forum... that is a pretty big deal. Have fun trying to explain yourself to the ATf.

I am not building fully automatics so there is no big deal. As for the grenade thing they are replicas not live. So there is nothing to explain. I deleted that because it made such a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.