Kimber Ultra Carry II

moodster

Full Access Member
I have couple of kimbers,make sure you get the better mags,the stock ones suck compared to the optional ones.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
I have couple of kimbers,make sure you get the better mags,the stock ones suck compared to the optional ones.

Yes, I already have one extra mag, and it does feed better than the stock one. Gotta get a couple more...

Tacticold - I don't get any torque on recoil, and reacquire with no significant issues. I wonder if it is because of the smaller grip on the Kimber. ?

tacticold

Full Access Member
Yes, I already have one extra mag, and it does feed better than the stock one. Gotta get a couple more...

Tacticold - I don't get any torque on recoil, and reacquire with no significant issues. I wonder if it is because of the smaller grip on the Kimber. ?

Yeah, I'm sure the smaller grips contribute. Not being too critical, though.... It's a very accurate little gun and. 45 is a big round.

Sent by my communicator

kwo51

Full Access Member
I put Meprolights on both CDP and Ultra .Great help even in the day time. Tupper ware(Glock) on the motorcycle also with Meprolights Tritium.

Members online

No members online now.