Hello from WA - happy to be here

Captain Morgan

I confess, although I've been researching for a handgun and rifle purchase, I haven't spent time here since I joined. BUT this is not a reflection on my opinion of the forum!

I just perused the threads again and I like the layout and organization, the topics and the way members interact. So I'm going to make an effort to get involved here and hopefully not over-tax you guys with questions.

ATM I'm looking at something like a 9mm or .40, (something ergonomic I can handle) and an AR-15 .223 of some config.

I think I got the basics and have read plenty of articles about various mfrs, retailers, ammo, add-ons, but putting it all together still looks a bit daunting.

All advice and experience shared is much appreciated, feel free to send it my way via links or your own testimonies.

THX

Captain

Bluez

Full Access Member
Welcome to the forum Captain! Feel free to ask away. :)
Many people here who can contribute in different Subjects

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Feel free to ask away, we are here to help each other out no matter what you need help with...Concealed 27
:welcome:

oppo

Full Access Member
Welcome aboard Captain. Ask all the questions you like. We will be glad to answer what we can.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I confess, although I've been researching for a handgun and rifle purchase, I haven't spent time here since I joined. BUT this is not a reflection on my opinion of the forum!

I just perused the threads again and I like the layout and organization, the topics and the way members interact. So I'm going to make an effort to get involved here and hopefully not over-tax you guys with questions.

ATM I'm looking at something like a 9mm or .40, (something ergonomic I can handle) and an AR-15 .223 of some config.

I think I got the basics and have read plenty of articles about various mfrs, retailers, ammo, add-ons, but putting it all together still looks a bit daunting.

All advice and experience shared is much appreciated, feel free to send it my way via links or your own testimonies.

THX

Captain

Welcome to the forum! Lots of helpful folks around here. Let us know when you decide on a pistol and we may be able to help you out. We also build ar15s to customer specs so we can surely help. We stock a good bit of AR parts, accessories, and optics, as well as new rifles and ship nation wide.

Members online

No members online now.