Go Ahead, Make My Day

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This thing is freakin' huge. DE .44Magnum
IMG_20150411_174253832_HDR.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks smaller than the 50.Yes they are huge and hard to cycle if you don't know the trick!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Looks smaller than the 50.Yes they are huge and hard to cycle if you don't know the trick!

It's the same size as the .50. If I wanted I could convert this to .50. I do have big hands so the gun looks smaller than it really is.

Arckadian

I think I shall call thee KONG of the big hands. That is a big weapon and I have had the pleasure of holding the .50 cal. I could not get my hand comfortably around the stinking grip, that is a big weapon.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wow I bet that g21 looks small in in your hands, bet you don't have many small guns...the bigger the caliber the better. The only happiness is a belt feed gun, you need one of these in the picture I added here...lol that 44 is a beast I love it but a ma deuce is my dream gun.... it's on my bucket list for real!!!!!!

Concealed 27

Attachments

• 518497.jpg
    518497.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wow I bet that g21 looks small in in your hands, bet you don't have many small guns...the bigger the caliber the better. The only happiness is a belt feed gun, you need one of these in the picture I added here...lol that 44 is a beast I love it but a ma deuce is my dream gun.... it's on my bucket list for real!!!!!!

Concealed 27

Good grief Jeffrey, seek help man. What in the world would you do with such a thing? You can't conceal carry it. Heck, I could't afford to feed the thing.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Good grief Jeffrey, seek help man. What in the world would you do with such a thing? You can't conceal carry it. Heck, I could't afford to feed the thing.

I couldn't either but I think I would be in the range of an m107a1...not concealable but fun to shoot I've been fortunate enough to shoot a friend's and it's a reach out and touch someone rifle for sure. Took me 5 rds to get used to the kick..lmao
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
How to - Accessorise

Put my Hogue grips on and got some additional magazines.

Just waiting on my ammo to arrive.

fr4RTf_XJ8EMum4IXGuJ-QkMfvmQvk-vZR3yh14ZFb8LAYspN

Members online

No members online now.