G34?

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Anyone shooting a G34? Went to a USPSA event over the weekend and have the bug to give it a try. Several "stock" and "limited" shooters were using G34 & G35's. Looks like the most economical route to get started.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Anyone shooting a G34? Went to a USPSA event over the weekend and have the bug to give it a try. Several "stock" and "limited" shooters were using G34 & G35's. Looks like the most economical route to get started.

They are used alot and are great guns, I have shot a g34 and its nice... I like the 35 also can't go wrong in my eyes......concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Sunday I ran about 300 rounds through. Now I am wondering why I waited so long to own a Glock target model. Very nice shooter. New sights will be here this week and then I plan a new trigger. This Sunday I am taking a class that will run another 500 rounds through it. Going to be a fun gun to shoot.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Yesterday I completed my action range certification course which consisted of running 500 rounds through the G34. It was flawless. Shooting crappy Blazer ammo and had zero FTF or FTE's. I installed Advantage Tactical sights. They take some getting used to but the more I shoot them the more I like them. Very fast to get on target. No holster fit issues. Trigger is next.

otasan

Full Access Member
Yesterday I completed my action range certification course which consisted of running 500 rounds through the G34. It was flawless. Shooting crappy Blazer ammo and had zero FTF or FTE's. I installed Advantage Tactical sights. They take some getting used to but the more I shoot them the more I like them. Very fast to get on target. No holster fit issues. Trigger is next.

So Blazer ammo isn't that crappy, right?

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think if you research it you will find lots of steel case ammo going through glocks overseas.

Members online

No members online now.