Do not attempt this at home

SWSS

Full Access Member
I still do store my 4 different size, seasoned cast iron skillets in the oven, and we always check, but we're looking for big pans, not a magazine, and being dark, I'd be afraid we'd miss it too, especially if it were black mag.
your racist...:pimp:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Time to replace the light bulb in your oven. Apparently the old one isn't very bright.

:rofl: Buld is fine, I just never turn the switch on. :shrug: Sitting to watch something bake is like watching grass grow. Who thinks to check you oven for a magazine or bullets? Damn, if you're gonna go on drug panic, put the damn mag in a crisper door of the fridge in the bottom of the freezer. No harm that way. :shrug:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I check all my appliances for magazines and cats before I use them. Toaster, microwave, ice maker.......

:roflbow::roflbow::roflbow: I guess I will too from now on.

Dammit, why is this bread not going all the way down in the toaster. Oh Geez, sure glad I found that magazine my roomate hid in there before I turned it on. Stupid me forgot to look down inside it. My bad !!! :rofl:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Just got done checking all my appliances for mags/ammo just to be safe.......only thing I found was an Elvis impersonator in my "Showtime Rotisserie" :think:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I check all my appliances for magazines and cats before I use them. Toaster, microwave, ice maker.......

My sister should've checked the lawn mower for cats once. That was a wee bit messy. She also threw clothes in the dryer once when a cat was in there. I started to think she hated cats :insane:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Good thing I don't have an cats.....I don't have to worry about such things.....That's the look of uhht ohhh. Dads here.
039_zpsd75e17ab.jpg

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I once heard a story about a lady who bathed her cat and then put it in the microwave to dry it off quickly. If it's true, I just can't imagine how that turned out. Except badly for the cat.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I once heard a story about a lady who bathed her cat and then put it in the microwave to dry it off quickly. If it's true, I just can't imagine how that turned out. Except badly for the cat.

I have heard that same story. I have a feeling that one may be true. Seems many many years ago, but I heard one like that.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Pussy go BOOM!

I think I would just take the entire microwave out back and bury it.

Yep !!! Isn't there some Rap song about, Poppin dat pussy??? :shrug: That lady did it long before the song came out, so they weren't as original as they thought.

Members online

No members online now.