Do not attempt this at home

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Years back my ex's boss put a couple cans of spray paint in the oven, something about it helps spray a more smooth pattern if their warmed up a bit. But you guessed it..they exploded. The oven door was blown off and the kitchen was nearly toasted along with his wife who happened to be standing nearby. She received first and second degree burns and ended up getting a new kitchen..true story.

So doesn't surprise about about bullets in a oven, have heard people storing fireworks, money and pot in ovens..all dumb and dumber results...:3811797817_8d685371

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Many moons ago my IBM security training officer put a couple hard boiled eggs in the microwave. Being new, the other officer in training and I just looked at one another and shrugged. Maybe he knew what he was doing despite the huge sign on the microwave saying "Do Not Heat Hardboiled Eggs". Sure enough the timer chimed and he grabbed his eggs and went into someone's office to eat them (night shift, nobody around). We stood there looking at the vending machine trying to figure out what we wanted.

All of a sudden we heard this BOOM come from the office. We rushed to the doorway to find the training officer fully reclined and hanging out of the chair. His glasses were crooked and half on, half off his face. There was egg everywhere including all over him. Apparently microwaving an egg creates a steam pocket which when bit into explodes. His only comment was "Stupid egg".

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Oh you had to know this guy to fully appreciate the story. He thought he was Gods gift to women. He strutted around everywhere he went. Gold tooth and lots of jewelry. He was the complete package alright.

I've known a few people like that in my short lifetime......:drunk:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's about the size of it. Egg was everywhere. In his hair, in his mustache, up his nose. He was a mess.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
WTH was the dude freaked out about??? That is just pure stupid. At the cost of mags today, I'd be pissed, but he deserved it and he's lucky his roomate wasn't more seriously hurt. IDIOT.

I know we all have the RIGHT to own firearms, but it is a fact, not ALL of us SHOULD own firearms.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg6d_RGMNz8].22LR Round VS Torch - Slow Motion - YouTube[/ame]

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Not related to firearms in the oven, but growing up my mother used to store all the pots and pans in the oven because there wasn't really room for them anywhere else. We always had to check and empty the oven before turning it on. After being out of my parents house for the last 16 years, I still to this day open my oven and check to make sure it's empty before I turn it on.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I still do store my 4 different size, seasoned cast iron skillets in the oven, and we always check, but we're looking for big pans, not a magazine, and being dark, I'd be afraid we'd miss it too, especially if it were black mag.

Members online

No members online now.