Checking In

2k10HemiRam

Hello everybody, I just heard about this forum and wanted to check it out.

I have 2 guns and 2 rifles for now but of course, I'm looking to expand my inventory over time.

Springfield XD 45ACP 5" Tactical
Springfield XD 40 4"
Mosin Nagant M44
Savage Model 99

IMAG0037.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
Yes, the Savage 99 is a nice rifle and very modern for the time it came out.

Welcome

2k10HemiRam

Thanks guys. I don't hunt right now but maybe someday I'll get into it.

I'm loving the Savage especially since when I went looking for a lever action rifle, the gun store I bought it from had it misplaced in a spot where a Remington once was and the price difference was about $100 with the savage being the high one. The owner told me he couldn't let it go for the price of the remington but he would meet me half way between the two which ended up being almost $200 below the average cost for these rifles. It was a deal I couldn't pass up.

Arckadian

I haven't met someone that has an XDS yet, how do you like it? I'm thinking of buying on sometime soon when I go to get my CCW permit.

Ohh I am realy enjoying it. I went to the range last saturdayand fired a few rounds from it. The kick is not as bad as I expected actually and I like the size very much. I am going back to the range this saturday and getting a few more rounds thrown down range. On the whole I will say that it is a very accurate weapon and I am most pleased :D

After saturday I will probably have more to say about the weapon this will only be the second time I have fired it :D I picked mine up last week on Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.