armorers class

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm planning on getting my Glock armorers license in the near future. My only problem is the ones they are doing in Tampa are Leos only. So I am thinking about going to Symra,GA and take the class there and hopefully get a little tour of the facility. Just wondering if anyone has taken the course there? I can go to gainsville and take it there but I'm not sure what I'm going to do. If any members are close to symra and would be interested in attending along with me let me know. If no one wants to I will probably go to the Gainsville....just thought I would throw it out there to members and meet a fellow member maybe.....

" God Created Man, Samual Colt Made Them Equal, Gaston Glock Made Them Perfect"

Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Who and where is it being offered in Gville.

i misread it its LE only.....I guess they dont want the gunshine state to have professional armorers......Glock Sport Shooting Foundation maybe you can find one close to you my friend I dont know where you live, look in hot topics.....the only thing is you have to be a GSSF member cost to join id like 30 bucks and you get a discount card for a new glock at cost.......Concealed 27

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I took the Glock armorers course the other year through my academy. Great course to have, Glocks are so easy to work on and it doesn't take much knowledge. The GSSF is the way to go if you're not a LEO. You get the class, can buy a Glock at a great price and meet some local people to shoot with. A win, win :D

Bluez

Full Access Member
I've been wanitng an armoroeres course for a while myself.
For AR's though.
there was one locally but it seemed like the curriculum was mostly things that I consider part of operator maintenance.

Still looking for a local class myself :)
(southern DC suburbs in virgninia)

Members online

No members online now.