Anyone Going Shooting This Weekend?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Last time I shot steel with I was disqualified for going to fast. I did not wait for the plate to hit the ground before hitting pepper proper. Would have been nice if they told me first before the shoot.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Me too Jeff getting ready to head to Atlanta to see the kids.... my nephew is playing lacrosse now so I will have fun playing in the yard. At least I won't be cold, at Christmas I frooze my ass off...Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just got off the roof putting up an antenna. I got rid of Dish and Directv. Won't do cable. So I'm getting my TV for free over the air or through the internet with my Roku. I do have a Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime subscription that runs $20 a month (via Roku). A whole lot better than $120 we were paying.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Just got off the roof putting up an antenna. I got rid of Dish and Directv. Won't do cable. So I'm getting my TV for free over the air or through the internet with my Roku. I do have a Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime subscription that runs $20 a month (via Roku). A whole lot better than $120 we were paying.

That's what we're doing, minus the airwaves channels.

Wish that my TV had one more HDMI input so I could use chromecast. Roku doesn't have that capability. :(

Oh yeah, gonna shoot my bow a little this afternoon.

Arckadian

Well I was going to go shooting this last weekend but I ended up getting another weapon, a Mosin Nagant and I have been cleaning off the cosmoline. Not a fun task let me tell you, but the cost of the rounds is cheaper than getting .22 right now. I plan on heading to the country side this weekend and do some plinking though. If mister Viper is willing, I have enough rounds for you to come and have some fun as well.

Members online

No members online now.