Anyone Going Shooting This Weekend?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'd like to get out and send some downrange but it looks like it might be a washout. What's everyone else doing?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I should have 60s here on sunday so maybe some .22 and .44 mag plinking.. I like to mix it up.. :lol:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Blew out a ball joint in the Jeep. Won't have parts until Monday (they were supposed to be here today. I hate UPS!!)

Anyway, no vehicle. So I won't be doing much of anything:disgust:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm going to be setting up a short range in the back yard this spring. I'll have plenty of time to do some shooting. I've already got my steel plates and an idea. Look out!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Next week is suppose to be nice weather wise. We're still cleaning up from the ice storm that toppled a bunch of trees. That's going to be an all summer project getting everything just right. I've got a bunch of logs that need splitting and my parents....holy cow do they have a lot of work to do. A whole grove of pine trees fell in their side yard that have to be cleaned out. The insurance paid to have the ones on the house removed and the rest are up to me. But it keeps raining every weekend so I can't get over there to start work.

I'm hoping to be able to find some time to clear out some shooting lanes across the back yard (heavily wooded) and make some back stops where I can set up my steel targets. Nothing like the sound of Bang-Clang, Bang-Clang.

Arckadian

I picked up a Remington 887 Nitro Magnum Tactical shotgun yesterday. I need to take it apart get some lube on the moving parts and I plan on going out to shoot it this next weekend if I can. I really like it so far and when I get back home I will post some pictures of my new shotgun on the forum in the proper place.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just got back from range, took the G19, ruger 10/22, and shot the AR for the first time in awhile. Spent about 3 hrs at my 25 yard indoor range. Had a great time and made me feel better mentally.......hope some others got some fun this weekend
Concealed 27

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I went shooting Yesterday, took my SCAR16 and CX4 Storm. My buddy/gun dealer brought a 22-250 AR and an M1A. Had a lot of fun and even was able to make hits on a steel man sized target at 200 yards with the M1A off hand using iron sights. I had never shot my SCAR off a rest before at 100 yards and it impressed me greatly. One group had 4 shots touching below the bull. Overall just had a plain good time.

Ignore the two larger holes, those are from the CX4.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Heading to Charlotte tomorrow to go to the Auto Fair at the speedway. Then back to doing yard cleanup on Saturday if the weather holds out. Looks like another band of rain could be coming through.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Finished up my ark couple days ago..took it out for a test ride. Suppose to rain tonight and thru the weekend..wonderful. Wanted to go try out my '43 Mosin-Nagant 91/30 I picked awhile back..maybe next weekend.

duk1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.