3 Day Assault Pack

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My bug out bag..its fully loaded when everythings in there .I got medical sleeping blankets waterproof matches etc oh yeah ammo to....Had alot of fun doing it and still trying to find places for more stuff. Its a 3 day assault Pack I picked up end of last year.....Concealed 27

Didnt know where to put it mods sory......

Attachments

• DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My bug out bag..its fully loaded when everythings in there .I got medical sleeping blankets waterproof matches etc oh yeah ammo to....Had alot of fun doing it and still trying to find places for more stuff. Its a 3 day assault Pack I picked up end of last year.....Concealed 27

Didnt know where to put it mods sory......

It's only an "Assault" Pack if you hit somebody with it. Lets be more politically correct and call it a survival pack. But on the other hand it is black and scary looking so go ahead and call it an assault pack.

Nothing to see here, move along....move along.

Full Access Member
If it was pink no one would think twice about it................................................Give it some thought.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
:rofl: It's gonna suck eating that lead for breakfast, brushing your teeth with the tip of an AR bullet and wiping ass with the cardboard cartridge box :happy175: I think you're missing a few items there brah !!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
:rofl: It's gonna suck eating that lead for breakfast, brushing your teeth with the tip of an AR bullet and wiping ass with the cardboard cartridge box :happy175: I think you're missing a few items there brah !!!

You have a point. It's not all about defense. You will need to stay on top of personal hygiene as well. Getting sick can take you down almost as fast as a bullet. Get ahold of some bad water or food poisoning. If it doesn't kill you it'll make you wish you were dead.

Bugging out is the last thing I would want to do. Bugging in place (if at all possible) is your best bet. If you've prepped properly, you should have everything you'll need (at a minimum for a few weeks) right where you are.

I live out in the country so hopefully it will take some time before people come searching for stuff. It will be much worse for city dwellers. It will go downhill a lot faster there. Some of the first items on your shopping list should be: Water or water filtration equipment. Some kind of filter and some water treatment (clorox bleach can be used to purify water). Food, keep a shelf stocked with canned food. Spam will keep you alive and has a very long shelf life. Toilet paper. Don't laugh. If you're still eating and drinking, guess what, you're bodily functions are still going to work too. Can't resort to the Sears catalog anymore like they did in the old days. Medicines, Try and stock up on medicines you need. If the supply chain isn't running it may be awhile before you can get your refill.

These are just some of the things on the very top of the list. Yes, guns and ammo are very important to keep what you've got. But without the things mentioned above, Life would be very difficult.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Heaping large amounts of toilet paper. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for when the shit hits the fan.

Members online

No members online now.