114 House Democrats Urge Obama to Sidestep Congress for Gun Control

TheOl55

Full Access Member
So why don't they just appoint him King and abolish the Congress?

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
The most protected man in the world telling us to give up our protection. I don't think so. Cold dead fingers !!!!!!

ViperJeff

Administrator
But wait..... there's more

Syrian refugees pose no threat to America, no back ground check can be done so they must be OK

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
VSkh5vX.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Fools running the world ,and global warming is causing terrorism. Buy them all AC. He is not smart enough to be the anti - christ.

oppo

Full Access Member
As far as I am concerned, every one of the bastards should be changed with treason.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Who would do it when all the people in power have been put in place by him. We are screwed until shift change . I hope.

Arckadian

It will be interesting to see what will happen when it is all said and done. If Obama does step up, he will probably be hitting a home run into civil unrest.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Depending on how far he goes, he could potentially turn law abiding citizens into criminals with the stroke of his pen.

oppo

Full Access Member
Depending on how far he goes, he could potentially turn law abiding citizens into criminals with the stroke of his pen.

Only according to his crooked regime. Last I checked, this isn't a dictatorship and only congress has the authority to write federal laws.

oppo

Full Access Member
It will be interesting to see what will happen when it is all said and done. If Obama does step up, he will probably be hitting a home run into civil unrest.

That is a goal of his anyway. That is why he consistently undermines law enforcement while supporting rioters and cop killers yet, at the same time is steadily expanding and arming federal agencies. Even the department of agriculture is buying machine guns and body armor.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Only according to his crooked regime. Last I checked, this isn't a dictatorship and only congress has the authority to write federal laws.

True, but he's being encouraged to go around congress by 114 House Dems and basically no apparent opposition by the Republicans. So why wouldn't he think he's got a dictatorship going on?

kwo51

Full Access Member
When the sleeping giant awakes it will be to late . Blood in the streets will be the blue collar workers not unlike the ussr revolt of past. Guns and food stamps will be passed out to the lower class or Obama's brown shirts. History is repeating itself . SHTF soon.

oppo

Full Access Member
True, but he's being encouraged to go around congress by 114 House Dems and basically no apparent opposition by the Republicans. So why wouldn't he think he's got a dictatorship going on?
Most don't want to see it but that is his ultimate goal.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The ruling class of this country is ( GOP and dem) taking us to a new world order. There is very little we as citizens can do but go along for the ride.

Members online

No members online now.