North Korea

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.

An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.

Gee I guess Dennis Rodman better go back and straighten out this "awesome dude" he loves so much..at least shoot some hoops and get his mind off of starting WWIII.

kwo51

Full Access Member
They are going to hit DC only,we will give them the bombs and planes like we do all the others.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They are going to hit DC only,we will give them the bombs and planes like we do all the others.

And how about an additional $60 Million to go along with those weapons, and have a C130 drop US MRE's to make sure their soldiers have enough to eat. We need to make sure they're stocked up and ready to go if they're going to start WWIII.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
We should've kicked their asses back in the mid 90's. Too late to worry about the past now

General MacArthur requested in late 1950 that the Pentagon grant him a field commander's discretion to employ nuclear weapons as necessary. He wanted them stockpiled in Okinawa. He explained he would drop between 30 and 50 atomic bombs- strung across the neck of Manchuria, and spread behind us, from the Sea of Japan to the Yellow Sea-a belt of radioactive cobalt-for at least 60 years there would be no land invasion of Korea from the North. The Russians, he claimed, would be intimidated by this and do nothing. He continued to seek authority to deploy the bomb.

I say let the Generals fight the wars and the politicians back home kiss their ass.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Lets think this through. He's threatened to strike LA and San Francisco. Maybe he's not as crazy as we think. He might be doing us a favor. (I'm joking as far as you know).

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
N Korea gonna be in some deep shit if they piss China off. I don't even think most Americans realize the surprise we and anyone else in the world can expect from the Sleeping Giant, aka China. I'll assure you, they're sitting on a stockpile of weapons and a military that US probably isn't even aware of.

You're just full of good news tonight, aren't cha.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
You're just full of good news tonight, aren't cha.

Sad but true. They sit with their hands behind their back watching everyone else in the world fight, all the while, they're building away with cheap labor and probably have technology just as good or better than ours. But then we have some dumbass prick in the whitehouse cutting our military spending leaving US about defenseless.

SWSS

Full Access Member
that's all good. if we all thought alike Obummer would have won with 100% of the vote and we would have had a coronation, not his last inauguration...

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
lets just say my views are a bit extreme.......

You sound like a friend of mine at work. I like to get him worked up on politics or religion and then leave him there by himself :rofl:. When I relieve him 6 hours later he'll still be pissed off

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This was written by a member on a different forum about a N. Korean satellite. Food for thought.

"Well this is comforting, especially considering that the North Korean satellite, KWANGMYONGSONG 3 launched on December 12th, 2012, continues to orbit earth at an altitude of approximately 500 km.

This satellite makes four passes daily over North America. Two of those four daily passes (one at approximately 1030 eastern & one at approximately 2130 eastern) place the satellite squarely over the USA heartland.

This positioning - Lat/Long and altitude - are ideal for maximizing the effects of a HEMP (High Energy Electromagnetic Pulse) device detonation.

Here’s a link to the orbital track: Satellite Predictions Passes for KWANGMYONGSONG 3 2012-072A NORAD 39026

A HEMP device detonated over the middle of the US would kill all electrical power and electronics (including vehicles) throughout the entire US. Repairing the electrical grid would take years. Things like transformers would all have to be replaced throughout the entire country, and we do not make those in the US anymore (all made in China). No electric power, no water (pumps are electric), no food delivery, no sanitation, no heat, no phones, no radio, no internet. Other than that, everything will be OK."

Members online

No members online now.