WWII vehicle makes some news

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
This is my kind of guy but I can understand the fallout from it.

michmilitaryvehicle_10983867.jpg

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Vehicle-with-mounted-gun-panics-Detroit-suburb-4654553.php

Bluez

Full Access Member
What a bunch of Jack a.s.es.
They couldn't just tell him to stop his fireworks or write him a ticket for illegal fireworks, they had to confiscate his $200,000 vehicle?????

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Hopefully he'll get off with a warning, get his vehicle back and go after some old nazi's in wheelchairs.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Arrested, held overnight, released...no charges filed.

"Well, we don't like what he's doing, so it has to be illegal. We'll arrest him and figure out later what law he's breaking."

STF

Full Access Member
Arrested, held overnight, released...no charges filed.

"Well, we don't like what he's doing, so it has to be illegal. We'll arrest him and figure out later what law he's breaking."

That's complete bullshit that they can do that at all. Those cops should be fucking fired no questions just fired.

I just got through dealing with a similar situation with over zealous cops where they strung me along for a year and then dropped the charges. Best part is after all of the money I'm out for lawyers travel etc. I have no recourse to sue to get my money back.

OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY FUCKED!

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
A friend of mine has a WWII jeep with a real and functional 105mm recoilless rifle mounted. For him to have it on the road he has to advise the state police of his routes and times it will be on the road. I drove it once and we just about caused wrecks from rubber neckers where ever we went.

m38a1Fig-8-copy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.