Who is Antonio West?

SWSS

Full Access Member
No, I am not racist...but if this doesn't bother you - go suck a .45 muzzle, cause we are way better off without you...think whatever you want, this bothers me.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.
See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn't’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?
I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media did no’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.
There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Is not this a great country?
So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.

I don’t have to hold anymore.

Attachments

• Antonio West.jpg
    Antonio West.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6

ViperJeff

Administrator
I will remember you Antonio, had this argument the other day. The argument ended up being he wasn't 17, and wearing a hoodie in the rain and therefore couldn't be profiled....

My argument was.... Criminals have been profiling for years, they profile with intent and purpose to maximize success of their crime. I didn't know Antonio's name at the time, but I contended that these kids profiled this mother and acted on that profile

to which I heard... you can't profile.... white people

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
BRUNSWICK, Ga. — A Georgia teen convicted of fatally shooting a baby in a stroller was sentenced Thursday to spend the rest of his life in prison with no chance of parole after the grieving mother asked a judge to punish the gunman for taking "the love of my life."

De'Marquise Elkins, 18, stood silent and showed no emotion as he was sentenced in a courtroom less than two weeks after a jury found him guilty of murder in the slaying of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago during a robbery attempt.

"His first word was never heard. His first sentence was never said," Sherry West, the baby's mother, said through tears on the witness stand as she read a statement made to rhyme like a poem or a nursery rhyme. "He never got to sleep in a toddler bed."

The baby was in his stroller and out for a walk with his mother when he was shot between the eyes March 21 in the Georgia coastal city of Brunswick. West, and a younger teenager charged as an accomplice, both testified at trial that Elkins killed the baby after his mother refused to give up her purse.

The killing drew national attention and Elkins' trial was moved more than 300 miles away to the Atlanta suburbs because of pretrial publicity.

Elkins was spared the death penalty because the killing occurred when he was 17, which the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled is too young to face capital punishment. Under Georgia law, the only possible punishments for Elkins were life with or without a chance of parole.

His defense attorney argued this youth had a troubled past with a crack head mother, no father and no love..blah blah blah. This piece of shit and that other piece of shit from New York both should fry in my book. Shooting young babies...makes me sick. Hope hell has a special place for these two.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
My sentiment exactly. This supreme court ruling about juveniles not frying is BS and should be changed.
It is this type of shit that goes on and basically nothing is done about it, hang them fuckers, a firing squad would`nt be bad either. a few public executions and a whole bunch of this types of shit would cease immediately.
FUGggg, do`nt get Me started now.

armoredman

Full Access Member
He killed a baby...cons have kids too. This guy will have a rough time in prison, and it won't be on a softer sex offender yard - he's going General Population. I expect he's already requested Protected Segregation. Being a PS baby killer in prison for life...

Arckadian

If he is old enough to take a life, he is old enough to lose his life. I don't care that he is "only 17" I don't care about his rights anymore and I do not care about his life anymore. Anyone that can shoot a child in the face deserves the highest possible punishment possible. Too bad "ole Sparky" has been retired..... Lethal injection is to good for people like this. This is just sad that in this country the president is in an uproar over Travon, but one "White baby" gets shot and were is his high and mighty majesty?

Bias exists everywhere, but if you are the president you are suppose to be above such pettiness and represent ALL the peoples of the United States equally. You sir do not get to pick and choose the battles that show off your bias.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts