What gun do you think they should make?

cce1302

Full Access Member
and who is "they"?

I've been thinking about this...there are firearms that I think ought to be made but haven't.

The first one I'd like to see made is a Ruger 10/357 semi-auto carbine. They got closer to making it when they made the 77/357 a couple years ago. They have a magazine, barrel, and stock for it. Sure it's not an exact fit, but I don't think that it would be too much of a stretch for them to get there from where they are.

What guns would you like to see made?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I would like to see glock allow the Symra company import the G25 to others than Leos. Im not a big 380 fan but they would do well here in America I'm sure, but iiknow it has to do with import laws and dimensions of the gun...silly but i would buy one just to have it.....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I heard it was the same size as the 26 and 27 so it was canned. Keltec is very ammo specif. Grendal, Auto mag and some others did and were pupued by the atf when they wanted to have more than 10 rounds.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
A reliable 22 mag pistol with 30 round mags. That will eat all ammo.

Needs a little work but not bad for $200

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobwsQtNEmE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Shooting ZIP 22 Pistol - YouTube[/ame]

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I'm still hoping that Glock will step up and make a carbine. Not sure why they haven't because people have been asking for it for years.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
This one. (basically a domestic Daewoo K2 with updated design)
> Essentially an AR style lower receiver without the buffer tube, using as many common parts as possible, and the ubiquitous STANAG magazine well.
> Long stroke gas piston (AK style) mated to a shortened AR style bolt, again using as many common parts as possible (firing pin, extractor, etc.)
>Tunable 4 position gas port similar to the FAL and FNC.
> Adjustable left folding stock with the solid, simple and reliable style of the AR-180
> 16" Chrome lines barrel, also chromed gas piston and bolt.
>Caliber choices = 5.56mm NATO, 5.54x39mm, 6.5mm Grendal, 6.8mm SPC (300 Whisper by special order)
USK2variant.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Most glocks can have a butt stock added to them they make an auto g18 and a short barrel rifle can be produced with stock. ATF does not want us to have one. Keltec makes sub gun that uses glock mags.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Been trying to get one for years, they go for 300 bucks new but now you can't get one for 500 or more.... they are beening marked up at 80 percent by everyone.... I have called them about it and they are only selling to certain distributers..what a rip off.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Really very easy to make but the ATF requires a permit for a SBR to own one. Now if you can find a 16" barrel for a glock pistol you are in business. There is a company that makes a rifle that uses glock or 1911 lower for firing mechanism.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I want an FN PS90 in pretty much any other caliber, 5.7 is to hard to find and is expensive but the compact bottom ejecting design of the PS90 is awesome.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I wish Ruger would make the PC-9 (9mm carbine rifle) again. It's been discontinued and if you can find one it's at a premium.

cce1302

Full Access Member
I don't know why pistol caliber carbines are not more popular. I'd love to have one in .40S&W that takes my XD40 magazines.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I don't know why pistol caliber carbines are not more popular. I'd love to have one in .40S&W that takes my XD40 magazines.

That's why I want the PC-9. The P85 Pistol magazines work in the carbine.

That same carbine was also available in a .40. But it only took Ruger magazines.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Keltec made a neat rifle that took glock or Beretta mags I don't know if they can configure them to take any others.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Rusty has a great one.
PS90 in .22lr would be pretty cool since shooting the 5.7 basically feels like shooting a rimfire anyway.....although finding 5.7mm might be easier than finding .22lr right now:banghead:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Rusty has a great one.
PS90 in .22lr would be pretty cool since shooting the 5.7 basically feels like shooting a rimfire anyway.....although finding 5.7mm might be easier than finding .22lr right now:banghead:
It s I see them at all my local gun shops..just thought I'd throw that in there...
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.