Weapons Training and you?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I had an AD once, Thats all it takes....Safety first for sure. I rack my slides 3 4 5 times b4 dry firing (if needed to to disassemble) and always point at the ground and never toward anything that you dont want to kill....G19

kwo51

Full Access Member
Both wife and I have taken classes with Morrigan Consulting. Great teachers .Also I had USMC weapons training.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Still getting my feet wet here. Have some very liberal family members in St.Pete don't see them often!!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
SAFETY,SAFETY,SAFETY....................................I am obbessed with it....I had a panic attack due to my health condition and was not in the right mental state and put a .45 black talon +p round into my couch...:boxed:

kwo51

Full Access Member
As we can see from the presidential election intelligence is not a strong point in our society. Being armed is a right, learning how to use it is a responsibility. I don't think the founding fathers had the NRA or Gunsight to train them. They learned by eating their game or going hungry.

FredeTredwell

If you want to become a security officer and join in defence force, then you need to get weapons and defence training to become a perfect security officer. Every security officer must have a good skill for using variety security weapons to provide protection to their clients in crime activities.

kwo51

Full Access Member
My only argument with that is the required amount of training to get D&G permits are the least you can get. State 48 is not enough to teach you when not to shot. Monkeys can be taught to shoot but not when to not shot.

Members online

No members online now.