want to buy

ninja man

Full Access Member
so there is no want to buy section here so i figured i should post here. ever since the wife allowed me to get a couple .22's i have been on a buying spree. its not going to go over well with her when she finds out though haha. so my 24 gun safe turns out its too small and now i have a canon 80 gun safe on order...... cant hide that from the wife..... anyways im looking for 3 guns to round out my collection keep in mind i have the unfortunate priviledge of living in crapifornia. but here is what i am looking to buy.

s&w model 29-2 - 29-5 .44 6 1/2" barrel
marlin lever action 30/30
.338 lapua...... model to be determined

anyone who has them for sale please let me know. i am serious about buying if the price is right. i am in norther ca, bay area

just to let you know, i am trying to round out my collection. i will fire these on a regular basis, but i know the 338 will take a a while to find a place to take to max distance. im more of the "yes, i have it" type of person and tend to take things to the extreme. hence the 11 guns bought in the last 6 months, an 80 gun safe, a ford raptor, a suzuki hayabusa, etc. my dad says i have 2 speeds. idle and extreme. not really looking to deal with "why i shouldnt get this gun" just a point in the direction where i can find them. i am also on calguns since the model 29 has to be from ca. any input would be helpful

Members online

No members online now.