Veterans Day - Thank You

ViperJeff

Administrator
To all those that Served and Serving Now!
Thank You
Jeff

attachment.php

Attachments

• VeteransDay2013-web.jpg
    VeteransDay2013-web.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 18

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
A special thanks to all so served our country so I may have the freedom that I have today, and for those who gave the ultimate price you will never be forgotten....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
The criminal and thief was to busy to be at Arlington so he sent a dick wad. This administration is an insult to our troops.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Thank you for your service. Mine would have been in the brig. I wanted to be a warrior and they made me a mechanic.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Due to timing (no war going on when I was at the right age) and asthma being my medical condition, I didn't serve. I tried to join the NG but was told no. Very appreciative and proud of all those who have served.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Thats OK you can come to the next one. Lock and Load.

Yeah, if it comes to that you'll either fight or die. Or be ushered into one of those containment camps if there is such a thing. Hey! Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones say they exist.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks to all of our members who are Veterans, i have alot of respect for you all. I would have been able to enter the USAF except for my diabetes which i found I had at the age of 14. well i guess god has better plans for me ... LMAO
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
They have had large camps like prisons in Miami for 40 years. Cuban and Haitian criminals under guard. Why would they not have them all over for government control of out of order citizens.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
They have had large camps like prisons in Miami for 40 years. Cuban and Haitian criminals under guard. Why would they not have them all over for government control of out of order citizens.

You can find lots of information and videos of the FEMA camps. I guess we won't know the legitimacy of the information until we hear or see them actually being used.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I worked in close proximity to the ones in florida and never made the connection to fema camps then. There are many closed bases around the country that could be used in this way. All I know is the government has large interment camps because I have seen them. As far as fema camps goes who knows where the $$$ comes from.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts