Uspsa

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Just joined USPSA and going to start shooting their matches. My wife and I have been going to matches and watching some friends compete. Looks too fun not to jump in.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just joined USPSA and going to start shooting their matches. My wife and I have been going to matches and watching some friends compete. Looks too fun not to jump in.

Glad to hear, you will definetly enjoy it.... as kwo sad about reloading, where are u getting all your ammo from if u don't mind revealing? I'm just curious cause I know your shooting GSSF matches also. If you don't mind letting us know where you are getting ammo cause its so hard to find at a decent price......Thanks, Concealed 27
:insane:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Not reloading yet but will in the future. I have been watching gunbot for ammo. So far I have scored just short of 6k rounds of 9mm all domestic and all under $.30/ea.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Not reloading yet but will in the future. I have been watching gunbot for ammo. So far I have scored just short of 6k rounds of 9mm all domestic and all under $.30/ea.

Cool, thanks... I use gun bot also what a great tool

I just wasn't sure if you had a local dealer you got deals from......

Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
When you start reloading I understand you can load 9mm major now.Not sure just heard a little rattle about it .

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
All I've been shooting is reloads,as u know Glocks eat anything. My friend does mine for me and the brass is clean and cases look brand new. He only charges 18 bucks for 50 rds 36 cts a rd......

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I can get you some, .40 Cal and 9mm... send me a PM and i will see what I can do for you KWO51......
Concealed 27
:handshake:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts