UN and OSCE attempt to influence elections in the US

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just saw a news article on electronic polling machines. A lady was casting her vote for Romney but the machine kept defaulting to Obama. This makes me wonder how many people have voted and didn't catch this. The polling place said the machine just needed to be re-calibrated. That's a big old steaming pile of Bull Shit.

Arckadian

Does it really surprize you that the system may be fixed so that one person has an unfair advantage over another? Technology can do interesting things these days.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Does it really surprize you that the system may be fixed so that one person has an unfair advantage over another? Technology can do interesting things these days.
Surprise me......not really. Makes me sick that a legitimate election can't be run without stooping to Chicago thug level....... absolutely! Obama should already be serving time for his "Fast and Furious" failure and now for his Benghazi cover up.

oppo

Full Access Member
Surprise? Sadly, no.

Sicken and anger? Absolutely

This all goes back to the same jackass that openly stated he didn't care what the constitution says and that it should be disregarded. The same one that seems to be ashamed of America and supports our enemies and has and will continue to needlessly cost lives. The one who wants to arm murderers and disarm law abiding citizens.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Treason.png

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ohhh....nooooo......voter fraud would never happen.

Just watch the first 7 minutes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT77qP2Nai8[/ame]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.