-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice -She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
-She voted for the Iraq War
-She voted to invade Libya
-She helped to cover up Bill Clinton's sex abuse scandals
-She slut shamed Monica Lewinsky and all of Bill's other victims

kwo51

Full Access Member
And this is what half of this country want to lead it. I can't stand being around them.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Obama does not inspire me either.

REALLY?! :rolleyes:

falseobamessiah09.jpg
:lewx4:

Well here's another helping of HITLERY-skewer, to make you feel better today! :favorites37:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
That reminds me of when Obama jumped in sharked filled waters and swam around and the sharks gave professional curtesy to swim with them.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
That reminds me of when Obama jumped in sharked filled waters and swam around and the sharks gave professional curtesy to swim with them.

Obama should ALWAYS take care when in the water... someone's LIKELY to mistake him for a Baby Ruth... :rolleyes:

ViperJeff

Administrator
It's a fact, people vote democrat for free stuff, they could care less about the character of the person in office or the crimes they commit.

kwo51

Full Access Member
* of us has committed on this are the rest NSA ? People vote for hand outs and that is why we will collapse as a nation if we don't get control of it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
* of us has committed on this are the rest NSA ? People vote for hand outs and that is why we will collapse as a nation if we don't get control of it.

I really don't want this but if an EMP went off and shut down everything, It sure would be the ultimate "Reset" button.

kwo51

Full Access Member
When technology fails us the linemen can just by pass overcurrent protections and restore power. I think EMP is just other global warming scare. Some power company's are more relent on micro processors and not the field personal.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've heard and read both that an EMP is not and is a real threat. I guess not enough research has gone into it to say for sure. Ultimately, we won't know until an EMP has been set off above us and whether the lights stay on or not. It could affect some things and not others or we may not even know something happened.

But IF it's anything like some of the SHTF books I've read, It ain't going to be pretty.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Faraday cage if you are really concerned. Ground your truck at night with jumper cable to a good ground and cell phones and I pads in micro wave. The big cities are fried.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
SPEAKING of Trump...

If you haven't seen this yet, you ought to. From the guy who gave us Washington fighting zombies, Lincoln riding a grizzly, and Teddy Roosevelt tommygunning a sasquatch, here's his rendition of Trump coming to the rescue.

I think EVEN The Donald would approve... :favorites37:

the_donald_by_sharpwriter-da0eh6b.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Went to a Trump rally in Gainesville Fl. last night .Out of about 200 people there was only 8 people under 40 years. We need to get to our children .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts