This is my stance on "gun control"

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Love his videos as he is very well spoken and put together. If only people would listen to logic in this debate and not emotion.

KKing

Full Access Member
I wish he could be our voice that gets heard through all this. I'd love to see him sit down in a discussion with our president lol

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Yep! His arguments sound strikingly similar to the ones that I was "discussing" with a friend on FB the other day. And, to be fair, she really wasn't arguing, she genuinely wanted to learn more about the subject.

I like that he he makes it about self defense. How many arguments have you seen where the anti talks about using an "assault rifle" for hunting. Clearly that is not the intent. I would never take an AR to go hunting, that's not what it was designed for, and there are much better guns for the job. It is a self defense gun, plain and simple. (Plus they are just a lot of fun to shoot!)

KKing

Full Access Member
He's very well spoken, and educated. I can't say he's ever made a video that I don't agree with. He has some decent gun reviews too, even though he is a glock fanboy

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts