The ultimate WWI mancave

kwo51

Full Access Member
Gas Gas Gas that is words that put the fear of GOD in every living thing. What will it take for man to learn that war is not the answer.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I was wondering if anybody is involved in reenactment groups..such as the Civil War, WWI or WWII period. I know their located in many states and overseas and thought it would be both interesting and fun to do..as I'm a big historian and collect such stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_3769.jpg
    IMG_3769.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 20

SWSS

Full Access Member
We have a multitude of Civil War and revolutionary reenactments in the area. awesome stuff!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Hmmm, Dad has 160 acres and backhoe. I have some of that tin siding just like that in 2ft x 10ft sections. :think:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
"Look you guys the battle is over there..now get off your butts and lets see some firing!".."Oh screw it Major I'm having my smoke".

ww1_2011_compressed_zDSC_4619.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Hmmm, Dad has 160 acres and backhoe. I have some of that tin siding just like that in 2ft x 10ft sections. :think:

With that 160 acres turn it into Flanders Field, charge so much a head for those reenactors, so they can march, cook, sleep and fire their weapons in the mud for a weekend battle..there's your millions.

Flandres.jpg

Members online

No members online now.