The Ruger SR22

xSoldierx

Looking for a reliable handgun that doesn’t sacrifice style? Ruger’s got the
answer. Ruger has introduced the Ruger SR22, a scaled-down, lightweight handgun that is designed to cover all the shooting sports, from plinking to small game hunting.

ruger-sr22.jpg :shooter:

oppo

Full Access Member
I have put a few rounds through one. They are a bit small for my taste but otherwise a nice little pistol. Personally, my next 22 will be an M&P. It shoots very well for me which, I guess, is not surprising since my CCW is an M&P. Do you have an SR22 or want one? I am just curious as to what inspired this post.

Welcome to the forum.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Rabbit target practice off the front porch maybe but .22 mags are better. #justsaying PMR me instead.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Rabbit target practice off the front porch maybe but .22 mags are better. #justsaying PMR me instead.

I think we are finally going to have a decent weekend. I hope to get my chores done and run a few rounds through my recently acquired PMR. +1 on the PMR-30. The 30 is how many rounds it holds in one magazine. :chewie:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I think we are finally going to have a decent weekend. I hope to get my chores done and run a few rounds through my recently acquired PMR. +1 on the PMR-30. The 30 is how many rounds it holds in one magazine. :chewie:

Awesome are local shop has them for $400 not to bad. They sell all the kel tecs for retail price.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Awesome are local shop has them for $400 not to bad. They sell all the kel tecs for retail price.

Yeah, the prices are coming down on them. Got mine for $399 + tax, tag, title etc. I've been getting .22mag ammo for about .32 cents a round that includes tax. New local gun shop is getting a LOT of business. They're selling at better than reasonable prices. Hope he maintains this business plan for awhile.

Members online

No members online now.