The Red Line

Full Access Member
Do you think that chemical weapons have been used in Syria? Hell yes they have, so what happened to the ( you will have crossed the red line thing? Hmmmm. O.K. Lets do a nuke deal with Iran, but hey you better not use them because you know about the Red Line thing right?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I predict that Iran has been and will continue with their nuclear program unabated. The Iran Nuke deal means nothing to them other than lifting some sanctions which is a bonus to them. Nothing the US does will slow them down one bit. Even if the US was allowed to go in and inspect their nuclear progress it would be all for show. They'll have alternate facilities cranking away 24/7.

I think just as soon as Iran is capable they'll be sending a little gift to Israel unless Israel acts first. I don't see anything good coming from this. Israel has long been considered an ally of the US. I don't see how they can still think this way with this last administration. BHO has dissed Netanyahu a number of times and now is making a deal with Israel's enemy.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Iran has Not been honest about anything can be considering their nuclear program . It's pretty ridiculous you're going to new someone just a matter of who and when and like SRT said more than likely it's going to be Israel and it's a start of World War III as other said . Very sad very scary Armageddon's common it's going to cause panic throughout the world and normal society may disappear . Other civilizations have existed on other planets I'm sure but like us technology is going to kill themselves. I'm scared to be honest........
Jmho on other civilizations I'm one of those who believe in aliens LOL
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
God = alien - Jesus son of God, alien intervention? Don't have a clue. I do believe Jesus is the only way. Way to where is the ?????

Last edited:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
130884_600_500_328.jpeg

:facepalm:

Members online

No members online now.