Terrosit Threat At Elemetary School in PA

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a "terrorist threat."

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators' attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles.

"I think people know how harmless a bubble is. It doesn't hurt," said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the girl's family. According to Ficker, the girl, whose identity has not been released, didn't even have the bubble gun toy with her at school.

The kindergartner was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation during her 10-day suspension, which was later reduced to two days. The evaluation deemed the girl normal and not a threat to others, Ficker said.

The girl's family is considering a lawsuit against the school to get the blemish - all because of bubbles - off their daughter's record.

"The mother has tried to get the girl in another school since this time, and they won't take the little girl because of this mark on her record," Ficker said.

The suspension comes one month after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, which has created a heightened sense of alert at schools across the country.

The Mount Carmel Area School District told ABC News, "We are confident that much of the information supplied to the media may not be consistent with the facts… The Mount Carmel Area School District takes the well-being and safety of students and staff very seriously."

ABC News' Gio Benitez contributed to this report.

abc_gma_bubblegun_jt_130120_wmain.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well Hello Kitty !!! That little bitch !!! Sure glad it wasn't in CA. Diane Frankenstein would have to write another bill for tougher legislation and more laws, making the kid live in Juvenile Hall til she turned 18. That 5yo would have to do 13 years of hard time. Agree, Toy guns have no place in school but that's a bit ridiculous. It does look like a bubble blower or a toy hair dryer moreso than a gun.

WOW, and she didn't even have it at school !! And required a mental evaluation before retuning to school !!! This stupid crap right here, is why when a REAL situation happens, people DO NOT take it serious. This is nothing more than crying wolf bigtime. STUPID !!! Whoever made that decision needs to be fired immediately. Imagine what happens, when the word gets out to parents at their lunch break at work, there was a terrorist threat at the elementary school this morning involving a gun. Imagine all the parents running up the school to get their kids out of harms way.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's our government schools indoctrinating our children to fear all types of guns whether it shoots bullets or bubbles. They have a zero tolerance policy because they are not smart enough to evaluate each situation and react to it accordingly. So they overreact to every situation.

This is being done by design. They want a docile gun fearing society.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
My kids will never attend a school like that. First hint I get that whatever school they're attending is acting like that and they'll be attending home school. Which me and the wife have discussed anyway

ViperJeff

Administrator
Thats just nuts.......

and I bet bully's roam the halls freely in the school because they only use a fist and verbal threats

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Fuggin Ridiculous !!!

You know we can thank the media and assholes like Piers Morgan for shit like this.

Members online

No members online now.