Teaching day.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Taking a first time shooter to the range today. Going to breaking him in on my SIG P226 in .22 first. Then bump him up to the P226 in 9mm. Then down to the rifle range and let him try my 716. Little doubt he will soon be a new gun owner.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
That's awesome. I find it easier to train people with no experience rather than break bad habits of those who think they know how to shoot. I hoping to find some range time in the next few days

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Taking a first time shooter to the range today. Going to breaking him in on my SIG P226 in .22 first. Then bump him up to the P226 in 9mm. Then down to the rifle range and let him try my 716. Little doubt he will soon be a new gun owner.

Very kind of you to take a newbie to the range, I'm going to take a girlfriend of mine to shoot the G26 this weekend, I'm hoping she likes shooting so i can get her one....she lives with another girl and 3 children...I want her to be able to protect herself......it scares me she's unprotected... Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
We had a great day at the range. He did great. He shot about 150 rounds through my SIG P226 and did just one magazine through my G20 10mm. He wasn't a fan of the 10mm yet. We then headed down to the rifle range where I started at 50 meters for the first 20 rounds. He was spot on with the rifle. Then moved the targets out to 100 meters where he shot a nice tight group. No safety issues and had a great time.

ninja man

Full Access Member
I'm going to take a girlfriend of mine to shoot the G26 this weekend

a girlfriend? how many you got? haha

seriously, im glad that you had a safe day out on the range. i take my oldest daughter every other monday to the shooting range. unfortunately this is california, so we got an indoor range close by. i dont onow of an outdoor range anywhere near here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts