TAC-CON Trigger: Customer Service A+++ !

Bluez

Full Access Member
As you all know I do a demanding firing schedule on this, my primary training Rifle (LWRC M6A2 HBAR, Lower is now a Troy) and after a while the Semi auto function became a bit “loose” and started to shoot doublets and even unintentionally.
I have had a similar phenomenon w/ he stock LWRC trigger also after approx 13,000 rds.

So in March or so, I contacted Robert from TAC-CON.
Left a message on the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to get a call back on the weekend a mere hour later!

He asked me to send in the old trigger and they would either rebuild it or replace it w/ a brand new unit.

He said this, even though I admitted him I bought the trigger used (!)

It appears they consider their lifetime warranty to be full transferable between owners? .
This is something very few businesses are willing to do.

I received the trigger Monday after sending it 1 week earlier.
It appears they sent me a brand new unit and they did include a couple extra items.
One of them was the ‘ATF Card” which you cna show if you get challenged at the range or somewhere that this is ATF legal and not a “machine gun”.

They also returned the trigger pins I included as part of the return and 2 sets (!) of new trigger pins.

The first two I tried fit perfect and snug.

Since I took the old trigger out yesterday it took only 5 minutes to installed the new trigger.

Please check out the pics I made a point in including a pic w/ the billet selector switch in the “auto” position.

In summary great customer service w/ super fast turnaround.
I had agreed to send it in in March but didn’t send it until a week ago.
They got the trigger to me by Monday in time for 4th of July fun

Attachments

• 100_0765.jpg
    100_0765.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0767b.jpg
    100_0767b.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0764.jpg
    100_0764.jpg
  • 100_0763.jpg
    100_0763.jpg

Bluez

Full Access Member
PS: Took the gun out to the range last night.
The "Auto" feature still works just as advertised with this trigger which I understand to be a revised version.
Lots of fun but EXPENSIVE in Ammo :D

Members online

No members online now.