sportsman guide has .40 cal fmj free shipping

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Thanks! I don't need any .40S&W but when I clicked on the link I was able to sign up to win some free .22lr ammo :D

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I bought 3 boxes of Blazer Brass at a local shop last week. 165gr FMJ for $17/box.

Seems that .40cal didn't get real scarce around these parts, even during the height of the madness you could still find some (at a bit higher prices) if you shopped around

kwo51

Full Access Member
Cops carry it here. Obama has closed the only lead smelting plant in the US. This will really hurt all of us.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah I can get blazer brass for the same price around here at my man mans spot. He's the only shop in the area that does not blast prices up. I just got 100 rounds of Remington 180 grain for 35 bucks and a box of Remington yellow jacket 22lr hps for 9 bucks......
Concealed 27

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Seems that .40cal didn't get real scarce around these parts, even during the height of the madness you could still find some (at a bit higher prices) if you shopped around

Same thing here in Central Wi. I was usually able to find 40S&W in the stores around my area too during the panic craze. Sometimes white box, and sometimes all they would have would be defensive rounds, I would buy as many as they'd let me, (usually 2 boxes).

Definitely made a good choice going with .40cal for my EDC as 9mm was nowhere to be found.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
^^Yeah, and to think that last summer I was seriously considering swapping my CZ75 .40 for a CZ75 in 9mm, so I could save money on ammo.:shakehead:

So glad I didn't make that trade

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now I need a 30 s,or a 36 or a >I need my head examined. I need a rocket ship to get the hell out of here.Maybe I'll just go play free cell on my Ipad.

Members online

No members online now.