Soooo Awesome!

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
That's golden. Especially the flights home for the holidays.

That's for posting that SWSS:worship:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Not to lessen what they did. It was incredible. But it was a good business decision as well. Look at all the people who will now book flights with them hope for the same thing to happen to them. I wonder if they were able to get donations for the gifts that they gave away. There were some other businesses thanked for their participation. And a good bit of this could probably be written off as PR or publicity/advertisement. I'm really happy they thought to do this and for the recipients of their graciousness. It warms the heart to watch peoples wishes come true.

ninja man

Full Access Member
im going to book a flight next year, and if there is not a santa booth im going to cancel. but if its there, im going to wish for my mortgage to be paid in full.......

SWSS

Full Access Member
hey ningy, found this pic on my cell phone of my visit....fitting since you wrecked your Raptor and the wife said she would shave your head to match her ass for buying sooooo many new pieces of metal...does it have a sub?
971699_337239806418276_1190473258_n.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The local police and fire dept. joined forces today at the Walmart taking donations for kids. So as we were walking around, about $100 worth of stuff we didn't go in for found it's way into the cart. We left it in the donation box on the way out. The spirit of giving is upon us.

Members online

No members online now.